UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Sad Effect On Animal Control Officers

I've read this before and it's bad enough reading it :mecry: never mind thinking about poor Red and also poor Celine.

And Celine, I think it would be a shame if she gave up her job. She showed him love, and he fell asleep not alone but in the arms of someone who cared.

I read the article some time ago, but I've emailed Celine a few times recently about dogs she's been trying to place - and she obviously cares very much for and works so hard to help the dogs in her care. I agree it would be a huge loss to the dog world if she were to give up her job :flowers:

I dont know Celine personally but I do know that recently she did her damdest to save 5 dogs including 2 rotties that were in danger of being pts. One of them a young puppy

She was sucessful, as i've no doubt she will be again when she sends out a cry for help. If all wardens were the same so many dogs would be in a better place. It takes guts to be a dogwarden, not to handle dangerous dogs but the 'owners' who see no wrong in their dogs roaming the streets. The abuse they get from people who should know better. I've nothing but admiration for Celine & hope she never finds it necessary to give up her job.