UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Guiness And Scooter, Oldies Mini Poodles

Toddsmum

Introducing my new Oldies foster doglets Guiness and Scooter who, underneath all the extremely long matted hair are two miny poodles.

They have made themselves really at home here but I have never ever seen old dogs of 14 years of age hump so much. :ohmy: They have driven us all crazy so Ime afraid they will be off to the vets this week for their check up and hopefully castration. :biggrin: Peggy has been acting like a right little tart too.

You may laugh Cindy but I will get you for this :bigzoro: .

Took them to the park yesterday and today and they came back with twigs and all sorts stuck to their hair, so I am afraid I have had to take the scissors to them in places. You know how I love long matted hairy dogs dont you Cindy :bigurrr: .

I am sure once they have been clipped they will look like different dogs and will be snapped up very quickly as they are real sweet hearts and still are very active out and about on their walks. :wub:

:wub:

This is Scooter

puddles020.jpg

and Guiness

puddles027.jpg

and when they are not humping one another

puddles043.jpg

they are humping everything else they can get hold of

puddles056.jpg

puddles057.jpg

puddles058.jpg

puddles062.jpg

puddles089.jpg

puddles094.jpg

Sorry but ............... :laugh: :laugh:

Do you think it's a poodle thing? I have a friend with an oldie mini poodle and he also humps everything in sight (

and he's been neutered

:unsure: )

They are rather gorgeous, though. I'm sure after a trim they'll be little hearstoppers :wub: