UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing Whiskey... *another* Foster Keeper :-)

sundaygirl

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks fantastic and sounds such a good boy....that was what did for me failing with Susie, the fact that she was so good with my lot.....

I'll watch for the failed foster post then shall I :)

/quote]

No Definately not failing this time, although have to admit he is very hard to resist :wub:

His character is really beginning to emerge now, and he has found his voice so likes to let you know when the postie has been or anyone is coming up the path..and today he got very excited when he saw my eldest son coming home from school, which of course made Ryan's day. Think there may be a bit of a conspiracy going on as he has taken to sleeping in my sons bed at night..and i found out this morning when i went to waken them that i mean "IN" very literally..snuggled up together under the duvet, they were :rolleyes: .

He decided to have a fight with the hoover today..and the hoover lost and will forever bear the scars. :laugh: . Had a lovely bath this morning then spent all afternoon rolling in the mud :rolleyes: . His lead manners are 100% better and he will respond to wait at the roadside when he is on lead, and he doesn't stray far when off lead and is begining to respond so much better to recall... :)

he really is just a lovely boy with a permanently waggy tail who loves his cuddles. A real pleasure to have around. :wub:

How did he get on at the vets?

He is fine Michelle, a few harmless fatty lumps as suspected and the one i was worried about is an area of "herniated fat"..completely harmless and giving him no problems :) Healthy and fit was the vets opinion...and he is cerrtainly getting me fitter with all the walking. :laugh: He was very well behaved on his visit with the staff and the other dogs he met in the waiting room and made a few fans. :wub:

:) Thanks for the congratulations...I wondered who would spot it first. :D

He really was supposed to stay a "foster" dog, but i have had a pretty big change of circumstances in my life in the last few weeks which means i wont be able to foster for quite a while...so...after a long chat with Cindy (thanks i owe you a shoulder at some point Cindy :flowers: ) she thankfully allowed him to stay here with us as he and Molly have become inseparable..he even licks her face dry when they come in from the rain :wub: .

His next official "duty" is to do some fund-raising at PAH in March, which Kelly is organising...I've told him he has to be on his best behaviour though and will definately be in the bath the night before. :rolleyes: :laugh:

000_1071.jpg