UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Picture Of You Dog

Amie

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this as Lucy looks so happy. We were on a visit to the Merle dogs.

P7010219.jpgT

This is my all time favourite picture. Makes me smile as she was such a lovely soul and brings a tear to my eye at the same time.

P3040116.jpg

She loved the snow

PB290049.jpg

Then came Lottie. Who looks like a cross between a bust sofa and a muppet.

P1180291.jpg

She pulls silly faces

DSC00102.jpg

This is my friends dog Scooby. Need I say more.....

DSC00085.jpg

These all make me smile. Hope you enjoyed.

Edited by one.eyed.dog

This picture of Suka makes me smile everytime I see it. Here she is, in her 'I'm from Italy dontyaknow Pose' (legs crossed, nose in the air) but just look at the state of her!!!!

2005_0818Image0063.jpg

This picture of Bruno and Suka just makes me go gooey and all warm inside :rolleyes:

2004_1126Image0190.jpg

This is one of my favs. Suka kissing a frog.

2006_0701frog0195.jpg

I like this one because it was such a happy day. All the dogs and the kids on a picnic. It looks like they're posing nicely but infact they're all looking at one of the girls who was just behind me to the left who had just opened a packet of crisps and they were hopeful :laugh:

whh.jpg

Ella doing her Eeyore impression:

eeyore.jpg

Ella laughing:

3.jpg

It wasn't me:

Pic018-4.jpg

The flour incident:

Pic003.jpg

Me and Lizzie sharing a yogurt:

DSC00556.jpg

I love this one of Larry because it was the first time he played,we got him from the SPCA and he was afraid of everything,he took to following me around like a shadow,but wouldnt do anything no running or exploring and no playing,then one day I was grooming the horses I reached for the plastic curry comb,but he had not only nicked it he was doing this,made me cry and made me laugh :wub:

roof21-08-2005006.jpg

This one of Luna is an old one and has done the rounds but I love it because she is just such a dork :wub:

frontpipes035-2.jpg

Is Kai a leonburger he is stunning

Thank you Yes he is a leo.

There are some beautiful Pictures thank you for sharing :wink:

Im going to be greedy and Add one more I love this Picture, we had to keep picking Amie up to pull the snow balls off :laugh: The walk took ages but she enjoyed it so much :)

abaf9565ff99373d33b6678dc372a3ef.jpg

Just found this and it made me smile so may as well add it :rolleyes:

Parker05bed9ba5abe821abd77b2d8f20e6fa6.jpg

Edited by Amie

This is my favourite of Bertie it was taken a year after we got him from Lizzies Barn, we were back down in Wales and went for a walk with Fionna along the beach. He seems so happy and carefree in it, I like to think he was happy seeing Fionna again whilst knowing he now had a loving home

happybertie.jpg

Love this one of Pumpkin because dispite having a relapse with her meningitis a couple of weeks before and on a high dosage of steroids (which she is still on) she is enjoying life and competing in her first starter flyball tourament

IMG_6222.jpg

And Annie in her favourite state, scraggily after playing with a tennis ball for hours on the beach

scraggyannie.jpg