UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Uk Wolf Conservation Trust Visit

Pingu

Will we know soon when the second date has been arranged for and who is going on which date? I've sent my cheque and disclaimer but didn't sign up until relatively late on, so it seems unlikely I'm down for the first date... Thanks

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apologies but i have been out of the loop for abit due to some personal stuff thats going on.

the visit for the 28th is going ahead fine and I am waiting on hearing about a second date. I have paid for it I have just not got round to cashing your cheques yet.

i will do some stuff on getting directions etc out tonight but time at the moment is something I have very little of.

will post more when at home later

apologies but i have been out of the loop for abit due to some personal stuff thats going on.

the visit for the 28th is going ahead fine and I am waiting on hearing about a second date. I have paid for it I have just not got round to cashing your cheques yet.

i will do some stuff on getting directions etc out tonight but time at the moment is something I have very little of.

will post more when at home later

Thanks Rick, a list of who is on the visit for the 28th would be great. :flowers:

I know some people have now had to pull out, and assume there is a waiting list to fill the spaces??? If so please would you add my name to it - as I have filled out the forms and sent the cheque I am assuming my trip is safe, but know someone who would like to come if there are spaces...... but she would need a couple of days notice.

OK i have reciebed waivers and cheques from the following:

Me

Blake x2

boosboss x2

amandajw x2

wendbert

kats_n_greys x2

Helly

Sophie x3

safneo x3

Shazzy x3

Houndzrus x2

Sanrossscot x 2

Sprogsbloke x 2

Chickentika

Tobleronie

M wild (sorry no board name)

JWelch (sorry no board name)

this makes 30

If there is anyone who would like to go on a reserves list then please email [email protected] - please dont post on this thread as I will probably miss it.

If any of the above would definately like to drop out again please email the above email address. i wil go through the thread and mark the list with any who have said they would like to pull out but if you have changed your mind and still want to go please let me know. Reserves will be allocated a place on a "time I recieve the email" basis, i.e. those who email first will be first on the list of reserves.

I will sort out lunch (will be butties and crisps and stuff)

btw I still havnt approved teh cheques to be cashed, becasue of my tax position I have to account for the money in my accounts (if you have ever had a HMRC audit yo will understand how imporant it is to make sure you can account for every penny that goes into your bank account) , I will release the approval once all confirmed.

the ones I have currently marked as not attending are

chickentika

amd sprogsbloke (I am making an assumption here that you are same as sproggie14 - if not apologies)

which means there are currently 3 places up for grabs.

originally 55 people expressed an interest but only 30 returned the disclaimers and cheques so its unlikely a second date will be added.

apologies for the woeful organisation but I have had some really serious stuff going on that has eaten into my time massively.

ok

logistics wise I am not goig to be able to get food sorted and to the venue.

so Bring a packed lunch and some drinks. tea and coffee will be provided and some biscuits.

clothes etc wise.

please remember not to wear dangly stuff, unless you want to lose it, and perfume may also be a bad idea (unless yo like fakig it for the male wolves if they get amorous)

the weather forecast for the day is good but I would bring wellies and a raincoat just in case.

there is a map of where it is in the downloads section but i will do another one tonight.

the day starts at 10:00 and will finish at about 4:00