UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello

Natalie34

Hi there

My name is Natalie and I live with my 2 children in Milton Keynes.

I have been a dog owner for the last 15yrs of my life, and recently lost my oldest and dearest, Freddy who was a Jack Russell cross. His big brother at the time, Ollie a big, black, a real softy, Labrador cross ... has now gone to live with my ex-husband so he had some company with another black labrador cross.

After a couple of months now of being dogless, I decided to contact the Oldies Club and offer my services to become a Foster Mum for all the dogs out there who need some tlc etc before they find a permanent home.

I miss not having dogs around immenseley and although I don't wish to rush into giving a dog a permanent home with us, I would love to be able to help out other dogs in need by fostering.

I had a lovely chat with Cindy at the Oldies Club and am now just waiting to hear from a local volunteer who can visit me and the children in our home. So I have my fingers crossed this happens soon and we are found to be suitable.

I have just this weekend had Ollie and his friend Smudge come to stay with me while their Dad went away for the weekend. Its been lovely going out for long walks with them, and I am lucky in the area I live where we have plenty of walks, parks and lakes to walk around.

For the last two weeks I have been logging into the Forum to read up on different articles posted and have posted some replies so am sure you will see my name pop on here again in the not too distant future.

Chat soon

Natalie x :)

(Mad about dogs!)

Thank you to you all for your lovely welcome notes.

Need some help from someone please .... how do you get a photo to come up with your profile name?

I have tried updating my profile and upload a photo, but then it never appears !

Dare say its very simple and I am missing something simple. :rolleyes:

Thank you.