UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Urgent Help Needed

doggy.lover

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the delay folks, bl@sted internet connection problems. The last info was from the vets that the RSPCA would have to collect her and say whether or not she could be passed on to another rescue. I was supposed to get a phone call when they attended but as yet haven't heard anything. Have tried the vets but they must be tied up with an emergency and not answering the phone.

Will update a.s.a.p. and would like to thank everyone who has offered to help.

Just had a text from doggy lover, the old girl has been sent to local council pound kennels. she has until Saturday, LRRSE will offer her a rescue space and I have a fosterer for her but its down in Devon.

Any volunteers willing to get this old girl from Leeds to Devon please

Nothing on transport request area yet - I can help from say Birminghamish (or if coming down the M1 Leicester) to round about Worcester.... have to be back for mid afternoon so sorry but cannot go further.... If anyone puts this on the transport links would you note this for me please (cannot access on work pc and meant to be doing big report at the moment!!!)

I don't have permissions to post on Transport needed bit.

What I need is a list of names and contact number and what part of the motorway network you can cover and times, I can then put it all together and work out best times and routes etc, does that make sense?

I also have volunteers from Lab Forums coming forward too, so we should be able to cover it with some of them too.

Michaela, can you co ordinate the Pound and let me know what time we can start pick up from and address of Pound too, if you are happy to start the journey off that's great news too but I do have a volunteer/s willing to start us off as well:)

Edited by Jackthelab

Thanks Ian

I am just waiting for doggylover to get back to me with a few details.

It looks like a few volunteers can get from Leeds to Leicester Services or Worcester

So I will need anyone that can do Leicester Services down South/Southwest

I am also checking that our foster home is still OK :wink:

Okay we are in Didcot Saturday morning. Should be finished around 11-11.15 am. Could meet at Oxford and take this girl to any of the following....

Gordano Services

Taunton Services

Exeter Services

Obviously if anyone could come up and meet us to reduce how far we need to go all the better!

PM me for phone numbers if you need us.

Di x

Okay we are in Didcot Saturday morning. Should be finished around 11-11.15 am. Could meet at Oxford and take this girl to any of the following....

Gordano Services

Taunton Services

Exeter Services

Obviously if anyone could come up and meet us to reduce how far we need to go all the better!

PM me for phone numbers if you need us.

Di x

That's brilliant!