UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wendbert's Whinges

Wendbert

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: had a meeting today to be told to attend a meeting on Friday where we will be told our jobs are all designated "at risk",still hopefully it will put paid to the rumours that have been circulating for months now. Finding a new job at 55 is going to be a bummer,let alone one that's just 8 minutes from home so I can walk the Ds at lunchtime. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Town - what a bloody nightmare of a day I've had! :cussing:

Half a day off to go and choose an outfit for a wedding and so traumatised by the experience that I've decided to wear a skirt made by my Mother for her school sewing project in 1956, a resurrected gardening hat and either a rope or opera of pearls borrowed from my dog, provided that he sanctions it. Have I really come to this? Grovelling to Sol for a jewellery loan, potting shed millinery and a 50 year old garment made by a parent :wacko: I ask you. :mad:

Whinges in no particular order of magnitude:

Smelly alcoholics who kept trying to buy my "greyhound" :banghead:

Stinky streets

Graffiti (badly drawn, incoherent spelling)

Litter

Spoilt teenage girls and their daft overindulgent yummy ( :spit: ) mummys, aka mutton dressed as lamb, yah?

Indolent shop assistants

A makeup makeover that gave me the appearance of Coco The Clown with jaundice (Yves St Laurent - and yes, lady, I'll get you back for that one of these days so watch out!)

Loud and inescapable piped music permeating every store

Changing rooms the size of a cigar tube

Overpriced clothes that would fit no soul on this planet

I had to upbraid no less than 3 separate sets of youths for swearing in front of Sol and insist that they apologise to him personally :glare: I will give them their due and admit that they did at least do this very sincerely and with no hint of cheek or irony. Still begs the question as to why they felt it was OK to yell profanities in public though.

Oh, and how come the f*cking elf and safety f*cking spoilsports who attempt to ruin every bit of fun we have aren't down on those bloody stratospheric platform soles and 7" heels that were on sale just about *everywhere? Talk about a Naomi Campbell waiting to happen. Don't get me wrong, I'm as big a fan of my killer heels as the next woman but these were just mad, dangerous and not even remotely stylish.

*On that note, I really do mean everywhere too. I knew that Nottingham was (in)famous for having the most licenced premises per square whatever it is in wherever it is (Europe?) but nobody told me that neighbouring each drinking dive was a bloody shoe shop. I own upwards of 70 pairs, a real devotee, and never believed that I could suffer from shoe shop fatigue but today has proved me wrong. Cobblers to the lot of them :finger:

Just to cap it all, Nottingham's famously crap resident tranny Dennis who haunts the market now looks credibly feminine. After 30 years, he's finally shaved his beard and started calling himself Denise - how disappointing :(

Pah, pish and phooey to urban life. It's not at all like I was led to believe by watching Sex And The City I can tell you. The balloon seller and the whistling eccentric were nice though I suppose.

Edited by Alison

Am I allowed to swear here. :unsure:

I guess not. Then Wan*stains that steal off family. Then I get phonecalls at all hours to ask me if he's here etc. They can't touch him as he is in Benidorm probably screwing someone else. UK cops can't go to Interpol it's not important enough :rolleyes: :(

He may be a womaniser as I guess he may think he is goodlooking. "He" thinks so.

He is a common thief no more no less.

He stole books that my Nan gave me 13 years ago My Grandpops original bike manuals that came with his new motorbikes. :mecry:

It's a wonder he didn't steal my dogs and sell them that Monday morning that I was in the shower when he left. :mecry:

Just nicked £320 of digital camera

What a tw*t

FFS :mecry: Yes he was a conman. but I really didn't think he would stoop that low. Not to rip off family.

Can I join in - my whinge is

My OH sticking a big chop saw in the middle of our kitchen floor - me deciding to clean the kitchen and scratching the new tiles!!

I'm so annoyed now! whinge over just had to get that off my chest so to speak :laugh:

:angry: :(

Stupid little boys in their cars who think they own the road. I was having a lift up the road this morning (it is raining) nothing was coming and then I heard a set of brakes screeching looked round and these two stupid eejits in a little blue fiesta are about 2 inches away from the bumped, they then followed us up the road and when OH braked they did exactly the bloody same - then Oh wouldn't let me out the car in case I went and said something to them :unsure:

Also going to moan about toilet seats while I am here, we keep breaking them and before you say anythng its nothing to do with my far arse. We had a new bathroom last November with one of the soft close toilets seats, anyway it came off in OH hand yesterday - he was quite "anal" about saying didn't I notice anything (why would I I just do what a girls gotta do) and did I know how much he had paid for the bathroom - I did point out "WEE" paid for the bathroom but he wasn't finding it funny at all. By the time I get home tonight that will probably be my fault. :mecry:

My whinge is not being able to lose weight!! I dont eat a great deal, dont get me wrong I can pig out at the weekends but if I know Im having a take away or blow out, I try to eat very little in the day on a sat etc...but in the week, I eat NO bread, walk 3 times a week..FAST, for around 50mins to 1hr 10 a time, I have even cut my drink down to the minimum in the week???

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :wacko:

• 1 month later...