UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wendbert's Whinges

Wendbert

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back from midwife and my foof is not at fault it's Symphsis Pubis Dysfunction (apparantly :unsure: ) so have come away with a list of do's and don'ts (don't carry children on one hip, don't walk too far, don't carry heavy shopping and with a toddler, a hound, a marginally disabled mother and a husband who works away a lot those will be adhered to how exactly??

Back from midwife and my foof is not at fault it's Symphsis Pubis Dysfunction (apparantly :unsure: ) so have come away with a list of do's and don'ts (don't carry children on one hip, don't walk too far, don't carry heavy shopping and with a toddler, a hound, a marginally disabled mother and a husband who works away a lot those will be adhered to how exactly??

Blimey :ohmy: Poor you :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Is there anyone who could help you out for a while? :flowers:

MOBILE phones that are always on answerphone (well on answerphone at all actually) :mellow: A) If I wanted to talk to an answerphone I could have done it cheaper on a landline B) The whole point of a mobile phone is that you can be reached anywhere & whenever I want (which is also why I personally try to avoid using one like the plague) :glare:

Husbands that pack up and feck off leaving you with 4 children, who also then empty the bank account and refuse to reply to texts and phonecalls. :angry:

Is that as bad as it reads? :unsure: In which case :hug: and :flowers: and is there anything us Fugees can do?

I have still not had the results of my MRI scan despite them saying 4-6 weeks and it being 7 weeks.

Not being able to drive is seriously getting on my tits now :angry:

I do know what you mean, it drove* Mark nuts when it happened to him. Really hope results turn up soon.

*bad word choice!

traceys, what a git. I really hope you and the kids will be OK. :flowers:

Barsteward :mad:

I've called him a lot more than that. I'd do it to his face but he hasn't been replying to my texts or phonecalls.

Is that as bad as it reads? :unsure: In which case :hug: and :flowers: and is there anything us Fugees can do?

Yup. He's gone. Back to his mum's.

traceys, what a git. I really hope you and the kids will be OK. :flowers:

We'll be fine. I hope. :unsure:

Thankyou :flowers: