UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A New Diet Thread For 2008

Wendbert

Good luck Ange, with the support in here you can't fail.

Despite being away all week last week, meeting an amazing bloke, and eating with him all week - going out for meals, getting take out etc, I am still under 10st, I am back on the diet this week and will be trying to eat sensibly until the weekend when he is coming over to see me again and it will all go out of the window again!!!

While you're here, are you not meant to be introducing us to a new non-human family member? :unsure:

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all :wavey: I am generally pleased with my eating and exercise - had a bit of crappy week with feeling shattered so ended up drinking coke to stay awake :sick01: much too addictive for me, plus it makes my joints really sore, so why I do it :huh: hmmmm

Anyway, despite that, feeling okay, and happy with changing body shape. Have had to buy a new dress for a wedding in a couple weeks because the dress I wanted to fit into is still a little tight....but only in the bust!! This has never happened before and while I am liking the bosoms staying larger its a bugger for fitting my nice clothes :rolleyes:

Another 5 off for me :biggrin: That makes 20 lbs in 3 weeks. Off to Italy tomorrow night/Thursday morning for 10 days, so will be healthy eating (will be training myself that not all food needs to be eaten). I hope to do minimal damage...........but enjoy myself in the mean time.

How did you know that??? I will be doing a thread hopefully tonight in Doggie Chat - I'm just collecting some photos of the new addition or I will get lynched when I post!!!

I looked into my crystal ball and ... must have seen mention of him/her somewhere on here :biggrin: We're now a week after your post though ...

Sorry, getting back to dieting, I might look into slim fast. I know my weekness is for sweet stuff and I'm not sure that will go away.

I looked into my crystal ball and ... must have seen mention of him/her somewhere on here :biggrin: We're now a week after your post though ...

Sorry (again!!!) - I took a load of photos last night so will do my upmost to get them downloaded over the next day or so so that I can put up a post about him :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

gentle supportive bum nudging being offered, and thankyou for bumping this up as I have made a new resolution to be kinder to my body.

Yup - despite my last post being about needing to not drink coke etc - what did I do this week when I was feeling knackered??? and as a result am even more knackered and sore :rolleyes: honestly.

So I have apologised to my aching body and will be extra virtuous so I can really enjoy the wiccs shows this weekend.

Want to post more details San? :GroupHug:

:mellow: Just really need to get myself sorted, having lost all the weight I did before it is creeping back on. I already can't fit some of the clothes I was wearing and this morning I couldn't get into one of the two pairs that did still fit.

I do NOT want to go back to the bad old days but have still been consuming crap :mad: So really I just need to find my willpower and refrain from eating norty stuff.

Have got my water bottle here so will look to up my water consumption, whilst avoiding the tuck shop :dry: I think I may do a food/thoughts diary to see if that throws up anything.

Well, I have avoided crap today (so far)

During the day I had fruit (banana, kiwi & plum), weetabix (at lunchtime 'cos I wasn't hungry this morning) and have just had mince and tats for tea. Have also drunk about 3 litres of water :rolleyes: so loo bound a lot of the time.

I am hoping I can get back on track as I am not buying any larger jeans :mad: (nor am I getting any out of the loft :glare: )

• 1 month later...

How are all the dieters doing??

Since starting CD at the end of July, I have lost 3 1/2 stone :biggrin: I have gone from a size 18/20 to a very comfy 16. I still want to lose at least another 2 stone.

We have a Xmas ball at the end of November and would love to be a size 14 for then, haven't been a 14 since before I had my nearly 16 year old son.

I have at last found a diet that works :biggrin:

Oh and by the way, none of my family in UK know that I have lost this weight, will be going to see them for half term week so look forward to the first time in years not having my mum comment on how much I have put on :smug-1: