UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A New Diet Thread For 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like everyone is doing reall well.

I started on Lipotrim 4 weeks ago and am pleased to report that I am now only 3lbs from my target of 9st 7lb and have lost a total of 2st 6lb (not all on lipotrim, I had lost over a stone before I started that).

I have not been this weight since I was about 14 and have been feeling better so much better about myself, I have even had lots of comments about how much slimmer I look from lots of different people. :biggrin:

Thanks Wendy, I have really had enough of being fat now. I need this to re-focus my way of thinking and my relationship with food.

How are you getting on now you are eating?

Well when I'm being good, its ok :) Then I have weekends where I go to a dog show and have a huge ice cream followed by a slab of flapjack :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I have changed how I think about food. I read labels, am aware of calorie content and try to avoid carbs as much as possible and stick to protein and veg. As I am at the stage of reintroducing food I'm replacing a foodpack with a meal or lunch. Today for example, I've had a milkshake for breakfast, a M&S salad for lunch and will then have a foodbar this evening. Last week I had meals in the evening, grilled fish and steamed veg etc.

I do have weekends when I go out and drink and eat all the wrong things, but then when I'm back home or back to work, I stick to the milkshakes and foodbars, so my weight has been fluctuating a bit, but I'm still a size 12-14 so I'm happy with that :wink:

helloooo all :) Despite many complications and not always eating well I have in fact not gained any weight!! This morning I was 11st 2 and a 1/2 pounds. Hping to get to 11st or slightly under by end of the month, but regardless have just bought a new outfit in M&S from their Per Una range and its all size 12 :ohmy: very pleased :biggrin:

I am venturing in here.

I want to lose some weight. Would love to get back to how I looked at 19 (although I'd like to keep the boobs :rolleyes: ) but realistically I would like to lose about a stone. I have managed to pretty much keep off weight I lost previously but didn't carry on as I intended.

I've given up the idea of giving up chocolate so have given up alcohol instead, though how long that will last I'm not sure.

I'm too much of a wimp to state my current or target weight but I shall use this post in the hope of motivating myself a bit.

Good luck Ange, with the support in here you can't fail.

Despite being away all week last week, meeting an amazing bloke, and eating with him all week - going out for meals, getting take out etc, I am still under 10st, I am back on the diet this week and will be trying to eat sensibly until the weekend when he is coming over to see me again and it will all go out of the window again!!!