A New Diet Thread For 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grump.

Oh, sorry, wrong thread.

OK, so I "think" I have identified which the BB code is, but not which box to put it in (assume it's in my Profile Settings, but that of course could be my first mistake).

Now I have until around 5.30 am tomorrow morning when I weigh in to sort this one out ............

One Lumpy Bumpy Grumpy Mrs B

PS Once I've sorted that out, THEN I can worry about tracker envy .......... !

Grump.

Oh, sorry, wrong thread.

OK, so I "think" I have identified which the BB code is, but not which box to put it in (assume it's in my Profile Settings, but that of course could be my first mistake).

Now I have until around 5.30 am tomorrow morning when I weigh in to sort this one out ............

One Lumpy Bumpy Grumpy Mrs B

PS Once I've sorted that out, THEN I can worry about tracker envy .......... !

OK Mrs B - can't have you struggling there and we will need to know how you're doing :rolleyes:

Go to My Control Panel at top of the screen, click, box on left side of screen entitled Personal profile, select edit signature, click, paste BB code in the large box that is on right side of screen and then press update signature that is just under that box .

Voila - tracker will be added to all your postings :biggrin:

I hope :unsure:

Edited by rufus the wonderdog

Derrrrrr. Helps if I go into the right thing to start with to put the signature bit in. Sigh.

Thank you very much Rufus. You've made an old lady very happy.

Now all I have to do is weigh in tomorrow morning. Whoops. For that I think we'd better ready this morning!

And apologies Mrs B if you think I'm treating like you an idiot - just trying to make it straightforward and help out a fellow fugee :unsure: :unsure:

No, you definitely weren't treating me like an idiot - 'cause yours were the only instructions that made any sense to me. :rolleyes:

YAY!!! Mrs B :pinkie:

I weighed this morning and have lost 5lb :biggrin: I have updated my ticker

Well done :flowers: :biggrin:

Well done Chasta. Now I can tell that you're more than half way there - fabulous. :)

I'm minus four pounds.

And I've updated my ticker.

And it's worked (worrying, very worrying).

Very well done, Mrs B :flowers: :biggrin:

PS glad you got the tracker thingy sorted

Had my first weigh in this morning and I've lost 6 lbs in 9 days.

Very well done :flowers: :biggrin:

Well done Missus Merle and Missus B :biggrin: :elefant: please can I have some of your will power?? :unsure: :laugh:

:blush02: I had another two very norty biccies at work yesterday ... I then did a BIG shop in Tesco and got loads of fruit and veg and made myself some pasta with prawns and leeks

with a very norty creamy sauce

:ninja: :laugh:

Ah well .... have lots of fruit and brown toast to get me through today ... I WILL loose weight by Monday ... honest! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Edited by sparkle