UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Xmas Victim

EGAR

A guy phoned me yesterday and wanted to know if I would buy his *blue eyed* bitch as he is getting a new puppy this Xmas. I think his ears where ringing and very painful by the time I hung up on him.

And look what was tied at my gate today... with a choke chain..

p847189.jpg

p847190.jpg

p847191.jpg

Merry Xmas, Bessie, at least he didn't kill you ...

I'm so relieved to know that Bessie is safe - and probably will be better treated than she ever has been! - but I can understand your worries about being so full up and having limited rehoming options for certain 'guests' :( What I'm wondering though, is WHAT on earth do you say to such a tosser when you get him on the phone?? I'm afraid I'd only be able to utter a load of abuse, after I'd been stood with my mouth open for at least a minute so that the guy would prolly think I'd hung up on him! :wacko: :angry: :angry:

she's another dog I can only rehome in Ireland as she'd be considered type in the UK.

Sigh...

I appreciate that it's unlikely but in case there are other people as ignorant as I, what does "considered type" mean and why can't she be rehomed in the UK? :unsure: Sorry to be dim.

Edited by Alison

Alison, I think it means she might be judged to be a pit bull type, which it's now illegal to import to the UK. Poor girl. :GroupHug:

:flowers: Thank you.

I'd take her in the blink of an eye :wub: I know that everyone here sees the beauty in all dogs but she really does look special to me.