UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

2 Desperate Gsd Ladies Need A Home Urgently

JoT

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How awful. :mecry: I hope someone can come along for Sheena.

I am wondering if she is up to date with her vaccs etc if she would be able to be in the warm for Xmas with our 3. :wub:

Kazz xx

It would be worth checking with the rescue, Kazz. I know they are looking for either a foster or permanent home for her. :flowers:

Three Counties Dog Rescue:

Telephone: 01778 440318

Mobile: 07708 589792

Sleep tight Cassie :GroupHug:

How awful. :mecry: I hope someone can come along for Sheena.

I am wondering if she is up to date with her vaccs etc if she would be able to be in the warm for Xmas with our 3. :wub:

Kazz xx

Funnily enough you sprung to mind when reading this thread Kazz :flowers:

I called the rescue yesterday and we are too far away as she needs to be local to there for the vets.

However the good news is that they think she is sorted. :wub:

Lets hope so, bless her heart. :wub:

Kazz xx

Thanks for that, Kazz. Fingers crosed that she is indeed sorted.

:unsure: As I said above I'd looked at their story, though couldn't have known it was already too late for poor Cassie.

However I emailed them yesterday with an offer to foster Sheena & got a reply today from their website Manager with the same concern as Kazz got - easy access to their vet, who she apparently trusts with her life, being a concern, but saying there have been a few people further away offer, all options are being considered etc but no mention of her being sorted yet.

I just can't get Sheena out of my mind. Those sad, soulful eyes are haunting me! I phoned the rescue today and left a message offering to foster her. I haven't heard back from them, and although they prefer to foster/re-home in Lincs, Leics & Rutland, I suspect I may be too far from the fab vets!!