UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

2 Desperate Gsd Ladies Need A Home Urgently

JoT

This is a special appeal for Cassie and Sheena at Three Counties Dog Rescue in Lincolnshire. They arrived in rescue in a starved and neglected condition and need to be in a warm home desperately - either a permanent or a foster home.

Cassie is suffering so much with her back legs and despite their kennel being heated and them having extra comfy, padded bedding etc, a kennel is just no place for these poor old, starved girls, especially in this terribly cold weather.

Do you know of anyone who could help them? They are very well-behaved: good with dogs and cats and could live with gentle older children.

cassie3counties.JPG

sheena3counties.JPG

:mecry:

Their full details are here in their Oldies Club entry.

Contact details for Three Counties Dog Rescue are:

Telephone: 01778 440318

Mobile: 07708 589792

Edited by JoT

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If our place was bigger I would offer to foster them, but I am afraid we do not have the room for two big dogs. I hate to think of them not being beside a warm fire with someone showing them all the love and affection they should have always had. I hope they find somewhere soon. :GroupHug:

:mecry: Cassie hasn't made it. She had to be PTS this morning. :mecry:

Life just isn't fair. I hope someone can help poor Sheena, left all alone. :mecry:

3 Counties are still looking for a foster or permanent home for Sheena, urgently. :(

Edited by JoT