UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Told To Put Harry To Sleep

Julie C

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grrr: Silly bitch. Hope she gets piles so she HAS a pain in the ass as well as being one.

Harry is absoluely lovely, and that woman is WELL outnumbered.

Can you by any chance train him to lift his leg on command...? :wink:

Edited because it won't let me say c o c k his leg!! :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

Edited by ZiggysMum

The more often I see his picture the more I'm melting for that sweet face and those huge brown eyes :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I pity this woman that she is blind to so much gorgeousness (but not enough to not want to punch her lights out for what she said! :mad: )

Yes, can we have more Harry pictures pleeeeeeaaasseeee??? :) :)

Thank you so much for all your replies. I have calmed down and agree with all you have said, she just picked a really bad time to tell me that and was so shocked I couldn't say a word. I have been out a few times again armed with everything printed out but have not come accross her again yet. Due to popular demand a few piccys I have posted these before but there will be new ones when the new camera comes. :flowers:

MVC-012S-2.jpg

MVC-085S.jpg

MVC-099S.jpg

MVC-103S.jpg

MVC-110S.jpg

What an absolutely vile woman! No real dog lover would ever spout such crap. She needs dragging face down through a trail of dog poo and shooting. It is quite clear to everyone that Harry is a lovely looking dog :GroupHug:

Lynne! :biglaugh: sorry but that nearly made me spit my rose out!!blo**y hilarious and totally agree on all of the above, especially the bits in bold! :biglaugh:

What an absolute idiot (for want of a better word........) I think your little fella is gorgeous!!

I know how you feel, my vet (ex-vet) made me cry as we took yoyo in to register and he listed of a huge number of problems with her, and summarised by saying "you wouldn't buy a 6 yr old banger would you? so why do the same with a dog? I'm not sure it wouldn't be better to PTS - or could you return her for a refund?"

Well, my OH went absolutely mad, for referring to a dog as a car!! There is no comparison and can't believe a vet of all people would (besides that we do have a 6 yr old banger car, :biggrin: ). We found another vet for a second opinion who wa slovely, said yes, yoyo had problems with her paw, but there was no sign of the arthritis or incontinence to which the previous vet referred.

Here she is after a dip in the sea - does she look like a dog who should have been PTS or "taken back for a refund"!!!!!!

100_0421.jpg

Some people are just idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That unfortunately, is the way of the world. You know your dog is fantastic, as does every other genuine dog lover (I say genuine rather than someone who thinks her dog is an accessory or commodity!). That's all that matters.

Met a woman today with a kcs. Harry barked at it which he tends to do until he can get closer for a sniff and we are trying really hard to get him to stop this annoying behaviour. Anyway she picked up her dog, asked how old Harry was, (11 months) and said it would have been kinder to put him to sleep when tiny as he has grown so ugly and it spoils taking her dog for a walk when there are these ugly mongrels allowed to live and be around these perfect pedigrees. To be honest I just could not answer her. I walked straight past her, came home and cried my eyes out. Life for me at the moment is not good and I didn't need this as well. I have never looked at an animal whatever it is and said it was ugly. How can you call this ugly? :mecry:

gardenharry.jpg

First of all, Harry is adorable and anyone who says otherwise, is blind and stupid.

Secondly, Harry will probably live a much longer and healthier life than most pedigree dogs.

Thirdly, there a lot of strange people in this world who have very odd opinions about stiff they know nothing about.

Sue xx

The proud owner of two very happy and well balanced crossbreeds