UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

So Sad

flukespad

Well here to start with this poor little one.He has been to hell and back already.Buddy arrived in to our care after being dumped in a box with his siblings.He arrived here with a wobble on him and not being able to walk properly with out falling over.He had a quick health check we decided to see how he went with some crate rest and tlc and thought he had damaged his back legs some how and he has some muscle wastage.He has probs going to the loo and a very distended tummy which we thought could be worms as they were all full of them.He didn't have a good night and I was not happy with him so took back to vets as an emergancy today and had him x-ray'd.If I had not seen them with my own eyes I would not have believed it.This little lad has been hit hard with something or dropped when young from a height and has a broken back and somehow has survived it.

usbuddy1a.jpg

The prognosis at present for him is not looking good.He is on pain relief and anti biotics and anti inflammetry tabs and of course lots of crate rest and little exercise.We are taking it day by day at the present and if all goes well he will have further x rays in two weeks so we can see more when swelling goes down and then it will all depend on how the bones are doing as to the decision we make.In the meantime this little lad is happy eating ok, has never seen to be in pain when he moves and adores being cuddled .He even wants to play all be it laying down or leaning against Muzi, so we have to give him a chance.

usbuddy2a.jpg

Please keep this little lad in your thoughts and if any one does healing please do some for him.Thanks :x

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic