UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

And I have bought you both :biggrin:

It's very, very silly and very amusing :laugh:

I've been trying to work out who john kehoe is, now I know :biggrin:

I thought Facebook was very stupid. Now I'm hooked

Theresa you are not looking after your fluffy friend - naughty owner !!!!!!!

I'll go and feed him now.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm unwanted and unloved and being cast aside in favour of some more fashionable pets am I? :mecry:

She's not housetrained though, sorry :D

I did warn you that I needed to be let out for a wee more often. Have you found the big poo yet that I did in the cupboard under the stairs last night? :unsure:

I'm unwanted and unloved and being cast aside in favour of some more fashionable pets am I? :mecry:

I did warn you that I needed to be let out for a wee more often. Have you found the big poo yet that I did in the cupboard under the stairs last night? :unsure:

and I was going to go and buy you......but, I don't have any stairs, therefore no cupboard, so I'd be scared of where you might poo......

I have fed Bugeyes :rolleyes:

I have sent you a nice new habitat for him so he can come out of his white box. If you keep looking after him then I may keep sending you gifts. If you list what foods he likes I may even feed him :) I've always got loads of fluff money :laugh:

Erm....

Yes

:ph34r_anim:

I have now!! :mad: :D

and I was going to go and buy you......but, I don't have any stairs, therefore no cupboard, so I'd be scared of where you might poo......

You can still buy her, she only poos under the stairs so you are safe, she might pee on your carpets though.... :unsure: