Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: We noticed. :laugh: :laugh:

Kazz xx

You cheeky moo.. :laugh: I just didn't want to look stupid without any votes :( I logged in this morning to find my rank had gone from starting at 26 thousand and something to 11 thousand and something so thanks very much if it's fugee votes wots done it.

I think Fugees should be aware that there is a new craze sweeping FB (isn't there always :rolleyes: )

It is buying and selling of people in general (and specifically Fugees) as pets :ohno01:

You may not realise this but if you haven't checked lately you may well have been bought and sold several times over. And for what? To line the pockets of the crazed few who are profiteering from their dreadful trade. :big1:

The most frightening part is that the big players in this appear to be none other than those who we Fugees trust to look after our best interests on a daily basis :ohno02:

Don't say you weren't warned :D

signed a supergrass :ph34r:

The most frightening part is that the big players in this appear to be none other than those who we Fugees trust to look after our best interests on a daily basis :ohno02:

:unsure:

:laugh:

I'd like to suggest that everyone adds Friends for Sale and buys and sells their friends so they can end up with lots of money to buy me back when the weirdo foreign chap keeps buying me. Last night, only Dee could afford to save me :mecry: :laugh:

I'd like to suggest that everyone adds Friends for Sale and buys and sells their friends so they can end up with lots of money to buy me back when the weirdo foreign chap keeps buying me. Last night, only Dee could afford to save me :mecry: :laugh:

I saved you again this afternoon - you're getting very expensive Mrs Wendbert :biglaugh: