UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

Oh that is *very* frustrating :angry: I, therefore, apologise for attempting to teach you how to suck eggs :blush: :flowers:

You're quite ok because ordinarily it would be fair to say it would be entirely blameable on my cr*p PC skills :laugh:

It's a bug they know about but don't seem to be able to fix, if you press f5 or refresh the page, that seems to fix it for most people. Doesn't work for everyone though.

Thankyou.I will give that a go later and see what I can pilfer :devil:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a load of invites to the Are you Interested thing so I clicked on it and then invited people - but now the invites have gone, it looks like some kind of dating thing :unsure: so apologies if you get a message asking if you're interested in me, if that's what it means :ohmy: :blush: :wacko: :laugh:

You haven't asked me if I'm interested in you, should I be offended that I didn't make your shortlist? :unsure:

I have spent a fortune in the past 24 hrs upgrading my cannons and hull - but it seems to be paying off in the pvp fights I'm now level 304 with level 50 cannons and level 15 hull and my hit points aren't dropping anywhere near as much when in battle - so I shall be concentrating on leveling the hull up to around level 20 before switching back to increasing my sails I have 23 crew and frankly haven't seen any benefit from having more than 15 so my advice to my fellow pirates would be concentrate on leveling up your cannons and hull once you have 15 crewmembers.