UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

I have spent a fortune in the past 24 hrs upgrading my cannons and hull - but it seems to be paying off in the pvp fights I'm now level 304 with level 50 cannons and level 15 hull and my hit points aren't dropping anywhere near as much when in battle - so I shall be concentrating on leveling the hull up to around level 20 before switching back to increasing my sails I have 23 crew and frankly haven't seen any benefit from having more than 15 so my advice to my fellow pirates would be concentrate on leveling up your cannons and hull once you have 15 crewmembers.

I find that any more than 13 and they start getting killed occasionally when pillaging :unsure:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that any more than 13 and they start getting killed occasionally when pillaging :unsure:

If you pillage with less than 10 coins already on board then the odds of a crewmember getting killed increase, theres a maximum of 15 houses so 15 crew means you can attack every house so increase your chances of coming out ahead on booty. I have started to avoid pillaging until I have more than 10 coins and I haven't had a crewmember killed for quite a while.

I have a bomb in my booty but it hasnt let me use it yet grrr

I now have 4 crew members. I am slowly building up and since i started i think ive destroyed at least 6 ships lol

I had this problem and apparently refreshing the screen works.

I have been pathetic and not played hardly so I don't know if I can bomb yet myself and I only have one crew member and not the slightest idea wtf Tracy is on about mostly :unsure: :laugh:

I have spent a fortune in the past 24 hrs upgrading my cannons and hull - but it seems to be paying off in the pvp fights I'm now level 304 with level 50 cannons and level 15 hull and my hit points aren't dropping anywhere near as much when in battle - so I shall be concentrating on leveling the hull up to around level 20 before switching back to increasing my sails I have 23 crew and frankly haven't seen any benefit from having more than 15 so my advice to my fellow pirates would be concentrate on leveling up your cannons and hull once you have 15 crewmembers.

I have developed a routine about upgrading. Yes. I am *that* sad. Upgrading my cannons is a priority - I feel - and so upgrade them as often as I can. Then every time I've upgraded them by 5 levels, I upgrade the sails by 1 level. Then every 10 cannons levels, I upgrade the hull.

A few days ago I spent the whole time concentrating on getting cash and, once I'd got about 8,000 I went shopping :devil:

So I am now a level 146 Buccaneer (and *very* peed off with the frequency at which my "type" changes :glare: ); level 35 cannons; level 15 sails; level 5 hull and, currently, 9 crew members. Thanks for the tip about having cash with you when you go a-pillagin', Tracy, because they were getting killed at a rapid rate of knots :angry: :rolleyes:

And I'd just like to add that my boy is now so obsessed, he got my mum to buy him a t-shirt by Joe Bloggs that has a pic of a skull and crossbones wearing a bandana with the word "BUCCANEER" underneath it :biggrin:

Edited by muckyhen

For all my fellow facebook pirates:- Arrr!! lol

Im careful to bury my treasure Terri but i thought you may retaliate so left you two hehe!!

I sooo want a jolly roger for my taxi aerial, I have actually wanted one since I bought the car last september :blush02:

So anyone who knows where I can get one about 5 inches by 3 inches..... :whistle:

What like this ? linky