UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why but for some odd reason facebook is one of the items on the Jeremy Vine show this lunch time :wacko: apparently some Oxford University students don't like the way it's being used - that'll be us lot then lowering the tone :laugh: :laugh:

I have no idea why but for some odd reason facebook is one of the items on the Jeremy Vine show this lunch time :wacko: apparently some Oxford University students don't like the way it's being used - that'll be us lot then lowering the tone :laugh: :laugh:

I wouldn't mind if I could suss out how to do it let alone lower the tone. :wacko:

:laugh:

Kazz xx

I appear to have been playing on graffitti all morning :mellow:

Bloody hell have you seen the quality of some of the work on there? It's incredible!, especially our lots :laugh: :laugh:

I haven't had time for graffitti today but did you see the fab piece of artwork I did for Jill??? :biggrin:

I am really loving Facebook actually and feel I am "connecting" with some Fugees I don't normally know much - even if it is only to throw tripe at them :devil:

I haven't had time for graffitti today but did you see the fab piece of artwork I did for Jill??? :biggrin:

I am really loving Facebook actually and feel I am "connecting" with some Fugees I don't normally know much - even if it is only to throw tripe at them :devil:

:laugh: Same here - and those rumours are great! :laugh:

I have a question. I have been invited to join several applications. Where can I find the applications which are waiting to be accepted or declined. I have deleted the emails telling me where to find them. There must be a button somewhere in my profile I can click, mustn't there? :wacko:

I have a question. I have been invited to join several applications. Where can I find the applications which are waiting to be accepted or declined. I have deleted the emails telling me where to find them. There must be a button somewhere in my profile I can click, mustn't there? :wacko:

If you go to home - near the top right of the screen - there are requests near the top right, think that's what you're looking for :unsure: