UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

For everyone with pets: you have to pet them and other people's pets to earn munny to feed them. If you want to earn extra food munny, click on the option to earn more and take part in the online survey. You won't be eligable, but still get 50 munny :biggrin:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and just as I thought I was starting to get away from behind the pc back inot the real world ,they come up with summink like FaceBook!! how much more addictive can they make it :rolleyes: ???!!

:laugh: but yes,its great fun,I think Ive added everyone as a friend by now :biggrin:

:laugh: I just love how your new husband is now communicating with you via Facebook!! :laugh:

hey is this the solution to all marital disputes? Only ever speak on Facebook?

how do I add Mark as my hubbie ? I have noticed that some people have been able to add there partner/hubbies details on there profile

being fick I have not :wacko:

Ummm, I'm guessing add him as a friend and then you get a box (which I have been ignoring) asking how you know someone????? :wacko:

It boinged up as a pop uppy thingy. I have pop uppy things blocked but it still appeared. Keep clicking and I'm sure it will pop up at you too, if you are as lucky as me.

Kazz xx

oh I never click pop up thingys, they're blocked here too :wink: So is it good then?

I am going to apologise on here for any facebook muckups I make, I haven't got a clue what I'm doing and managed to give chocolate to myself. I have a feeling facebook might be disappearing off the radar for me as I'm like this :wacko: Thanks to everyone who wants to be friends with me, one day I may actually work out what I'm supposed to be doing, by that time you'll all have it all sussed and been bored with it and stop playing. Right now I have to do some work.