UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lymphoma

Wendbert

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mecry: :mecry: I am so sorry to hear this Wendy but always keep in mind that a vet will always give you the worst scenario. Remember when we got Tango and the vet said she has a max of 2 months? She did prove him wrong and was with us a little more than 7 months. I am sure Bumpy will prove your vet wrong to. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Always here for you.

Cindy

:mecry: :mecry: So sorry that the news wasn't better, Wendy

The main thing is that Bumpy is still the happy, bumbling chap he's always been - he's not aware of the news from the vet. As long as he's enjoying himself to the full, all is right in Bumpy's world :wub: :wub:

I know that this is really hard news to take on board and your love for all your dogs always shines out :flowers: , especially for the Bumpster :wub:

Enjoy the time you have with him - and if possible - spoil him rotten (even more than usual) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wendy my heart goes out to you.it is a year ago that i was going through this with my beautiful soul dog jaffa.like bumpy she seemed well and happy so i know how devastating the news is.i have had the pleasure of meeting bumpy and understand fully why he is loved by so many people including myself :wub: i took one day at a time and cherished every minute i had left with jaffa and this did help.

you and bumpy will be in my thoughts :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: