UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Crushes

riley

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considerate lover? You're welcome to him chum :laugh: I'd rather have a real man any day.

Nah, if I wanted a woman I'd get one but I am not thus inclined so if I have a man I want the real thing, not some lukewarm softpawed guy who can't hammer a nail straight into a wall *ggg*

I am soooo with both of you on that one :wink:

He must be big as well, skinny or small blokes just don't do it for me.

Edited by madmerle

Have cleared some space but am now wondering whether that was wise :D

Be afraid Ian, be very afraid :laugh:

What's wrong with girly men?

What right with them? :unsure: :laugh: I don't suppose there'd be any danger of them borrowing your razor though.

You've single handedly discovered a new fetish by having men screen printed on the inside of your skants!!!!!

BTW - whatever happened to Commando Ali? or is it getting a bit chilly as the nights draw in??

:laugh:

Well there are comfort pants and then there are leisure pants! :laugh: I can say no more. :ph34r_anim:

He must be big as well, skinny or small blokes just don't do it for me.

I'm not a very big woman to say the least and I lived with a fat bloke for a few years. My mother, very embarrassingly, used to lecture us on the dangers of that particular dynamic in terms of the missionary position. She was afraid that I would expire in flagrante delicto and felt that she wouldn't be able to face the shame of this being pronounced on my death certificate. :wacko: Tall, lanky, athletic "big" for me now but I'll never go over to the dark side of sh*gging a blimp again (although naturally my options are becoming more limited as time progresses - I may need to adjust my expectations!). I don't fancy small skinny blokes either Alex :flowers:

I didn't like Seanie Baby as a younger man, he defo matured!!!

And I only like Orlando as an Elf, pointy ears and all that :D. In real life I wouldn't like him to even park his shoes under my bed.. No Sir!

Don't like girly men, my man must be MAN.

Indeed he did - isn't he old enough to be your granddad? :unsure:

Elf, pointy ears, Clint pants :wacko: I'm not sure which of you is worse :D

That manly man Ian - well the implication was there :laugh: Anyway, I likes 'em girly :wink:

:ohno02: I was comparing him to Sean Connery, never mentioned how I'd stack up - though obviously very well :wink: :laugh:

Be afraid Ian, be very afraid :laugh:

I'm not a very big woman to say the least and I lived with a fat bloke for a few years. My mother, very embarrassingly, used to lecture us on the dangers of that particular dynamic in terms of the missionary position. She was afraid that I would expire in flagrante delicto and felt that she wouldn't be able to face the shame of this being pronounced on my death certificate. :wacko:

:mellow:

:rolleyes: Only in "your world" would this conversation happen :laugh: