UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Snatch Update

staffymad

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mecry: :mecry: Snatch has not shown any improvement at all. Just spoken to my vet and when we return home late tomorrow evening, we will start him on Selegiline which is the UK recommended drug for Canine Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome which my vet thinks Snatch has. :(

On average it will take around 3-4 weeks to show any improvement, so please send positive thoughts that the drugs will help him and he isn't the scared/withdrawn pooch that he currently is at home. At least he is still more himself out and about.

Cindy :(

:mecry: :mecry: Snatch has not shown any improvement at all. Just spoken to my vet and when we return home late tomorrow evening, we will start him on Selegiline which is the UK recommended drug for Canine Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome which my vet thinks Snatch has. :(

On average it will take around 3-4 weeks to show any improvement, so please send positive thoughts that the drugs will help him and he isn't the scared/withdrawn pooch that he currently is at home. At least he is still more himself out and about.

Cindy :(

Poor Snatch :(

Fingers and paws crossed here that the medication is just the boost the little darling needs :GroupHug: