UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Discover Dogs

sanrossscot

I was there from about 11.30 to 2.30. It was nice to meet Karen at the hearing dogs stand and Saskia and Ang at the DNB. :wavey:

I saw mary ray in the ring, Joe Ingliss at his stall :wub: and Teija in the companion best rescue but couldn't stay to see if she won.

There was so much to see and some things were on at the same time so I was rushing around and was knackered by 2,30 and had to go home :laugh:

Ali

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back from DD

Had a good mooch around, bought some toys for Christmas and doggie sweeties :biggrin:

Also visited the DNB stand and chatted to BillyMalc, Chickentikka & Santa's Little Helper - hopefully they seem to have been getting quite a bit of interest. :flowers:

A staffy won one of the Companion Dog Classes :biggrin: :biggrin: Lovely little dog, full of kisses.

I have set Marion (Chickentikka) a challenge to get Sirius' pic taken with Peter Purves :wink:

Back from DD

Had a good mooch around, bought some toys for Christmas and doggie sweeties :biggrin:

Also visited the DNB stand and chatted to BillyMalc, Chickentikka & Santa's Little Helper - hopefully they seem to have been getting quite a bit of interest. :flowers:

A staffy won one of the Companion Dog Classes :biggrin: :biggrin: Lovely little dog, full of kisses.

I have set Marion (Chickentikka) a challenge to get Sirius' pic taken with Peter Purves :wink:

:mecry: and me (briefly) and it was nice to see you again :biggrin:

(just in case you think I'm a stalker, I met you in at service station passing doglets on)

Edited by murtle

I'm going tomorrow :pinkie:

I've never been before, so I'm quite excited. Are there any 'must see' things people can recommend (apart from the DNB stall and Hugo's moment of glory, which of course I wouldn't miss for worlds)?

If Mary Ray is doing any heelwork to music demos, they are always lovely to watch

We were there yesturday and had a good time. Holly did not win the OAP class. The judge said she "looked to young". Makes me wonder if she believed me or was paying us a compliment.

Went to the DNB stall, spent some money and signed the petition. We met some members of the CMC and had a natter. Had a good but tiring day.

Not such a good night though, loads of fireworks going off. Poor Holly was a quivering jelly, Damn things.

Barbara

That was a shame. :(

here's a few photos.

Joe at his stall :wub:

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/kim...nt=100_0017.jpg

Karen at the hearing dogs stall.

100_0011-1.jpg

DNB stall , I didnt managed to get the lovely Saskia in the frame :(

100_0010.jpg

Winner of OAP

100_0009.jpg

Short and not very good film of Mary ray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuojqqdBUMY

Edited by kimthecat