UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Your Fantasy "if Only" Pack

Yeti

I would like some of my fosters back in my pack..

Toby (jack Russell), Holly (naughty cocker!) Elsa (GSD/ Dobi cross) Pippa (happy & healthy) a springer spaniel, an irish wolfhound, a huge black lab, a great dane & dare I say & hope Cindy doesn't read it.. Roly & Snoopey my current pair of heinz 57's who are just lovely and are going to be very hard to part with if the day comes! :wub:

your more than welcome Fee, but you'd have to fight us for them lol.

Riley is so much Mark's dog, right from the minute he leant on Mark and we decided he had to go home with us. He is not a classic beautiful dog, but he has the largest personality I have ever met and is loyalty personified.

For me it'd have top be a mix of BIG Hounds and Small terriers! Waj and crew from Dumpledale almost fit the bill, but need the Dumpledale II pack (Andy's lot) thrown in as well. Boo might have somethingg to say though :laugh: Watching that lot charge across a field to meet you is pure poetry in motion! :wub: I'd want to add a few more too though :wacko: Need a Dane, a Wolfie, an Afghan, a couple more Jacks and the odd Patterdale or two thrown in for good measure! :laugh:

I like this thread :biggrin:

and my current fave is Celeste's Spud :wub:

Oooooo, fank yoo nice Melly lady I fink I um very nis too and I cood cum and liv wif yoo as long as yoo promise to snog me lots dont let roten vets neer me and givs me evry fing i want i um no speekin to my mum just now cos shee keeps takin me to the vets for my limpy leg so yoo can come and be my noo mummy i need to sleep wiff yoo under the covers and i hafe a medikle condishun that meens i need sosoges every day will i get the train to yoor hoos or will yoo cum for me

yoor noo dug SPUD xxx

I am so chuffed that so many people want my Hugo - they can't have him, obviously :biggrin:

There are so many lovely Refuge dogs and I am bad at remembering names, the ones that spring to mind right now are:

Grandma Squigg's Bow (mini Hugo)

HLGS's Noah

Wendbert's Bumpy

Melp's Denis

Yeti's Troy

Supsfrisk's Willow

Toddsmum's Todd

Cindy's Snatch

Probably loads more, espcially most of the oldies and the greyhounds.

Oooooo, fank yoo nice Melly lady I fink I um very nis too and I cood cum and liv wif yoo as long as yoo promise to snog me lots dont let roten vets neer me and givs me evry fing i want i um no speekin to my mum just now cos shee keeps takin me to the vets for my limpy leg so yoo can come and be my noo mummy i need to sleep wiff yoo under the covers and i hafe a medikle condishun that meens i need sosoges every day will i get the train to yoor hoos or will yoo cum for me

yoor noo dug SPUD xxx

I have tears rolling down my face now :laugh: