UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Quizz At The Vets

Dizzycharm

Dropped my little boy at the vets this morning. It's amazing how nervous you can get for them, though I doubt Quizz will even notice anything has happened.

I have taken the week off work so that I can be at home with him, for lots of cuddles.

Lots of 'feeling better' thoughts would be very welcome :GroupHug:

Home015.jpg

Phoned at lunch time to see how he was, and of course he is fine. Am off in a mo to pick him up. With all the nerves I forgot he has also had his hind dew claws off aswell - double cuddles then :biggrin: .

jacobean - theres another thread of my baby with our foster (couple more pics).

Aww bless him, he'll be fine and I bet he won't miss his little furry love spuds at all :wub:

:laughingsmiley:

Well he's been home a few hours now and I don't think he knows that anything has happened. The only thing he notices occasionally are his bandages on his hind legs, so must make sure he doesn't take them off.

He seems a bit restless now and would really like a run around - don't know how I'm going to break it to him, that he has to have lead walks for the next few days. Caught him and Fleet having a sneaky play earlier - luckily it was just lazy play laying down. One manic collie coming our way this week :biggrin: .

Thank you for all your supporting kind words. :GroupHug: