UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

If There Was One Thing That You Could Stop Your Dog Doing What Would It Be?

yena

Bogey - farting at night

Toughy - raiding the fridge

Sally - nothing at all

Brego - stop screaming when you want something!!

Nemo - kindly stop behaving like yourself altogether

Luca - yes, I am smaller than you REALIZE that please and DON'T run me over because you are happy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maggi Moo - stop barking like a loon at the front door/security light/anything outside that dares to move!

Molly Pom - stop joining in with your sister when she's doing the above :rolleyes:

Smokey Piggy (honorary dog) - STOP TRYING TO BITING FINGERS they are not carrots!!! :angry:

Maggi Moo Daddy would also like you to stop doing a fantastic impression of a train whilst on the lead :flowers:

Nog: please stop thinking that when the back door opens you can only exit it at 100mph and screech to a halt in in all the gravel - THAT is why you end up with sore pads and cuts on your legs - if you didn't do it then your stopper pads might one day have skin on them!

Please do not roll in the deer poo - green is not your colour and eu du deerpoo is certainly not an attractive scent to your humans :who-let-rip:

Note too that the piggies are not warm furry tic tac dispensers - yes I know shoving your nose under one makes little pellets pop out but they are not sweeties - and I know they encourage you but you are the oldest so need to set an example! Oh and yes you ARE too big for the cat carrier just because you can get your head and shoulders in it doesn't mean the rest of you will fit and it means the piggies get stuck at the back and you look like a plonker.

But whatever you do ... never ever stop cwtching up to me during our afternoon naps :wub:

Buster please stop licking your man parts the slurping noise makes me feel sick :ohmy:

Lucky nothing at all as hes just perfict :wub:

Oni please stop sticking your feet up my nose as i'm trying to sleep :laugh: and when playing with Buster please can you keep the noice down as the neighbours think you are having a full blown fight. :)

Molly - stop doing that high pitched bark/squeal whenever you see a cat or whenever you are play fighting, its deafening!!!

Lenny - stop licking Mollys 'lady bits' whenever she is sat somewhere you want to sit :laughingsmiley: and if you're doing it because you fancy your chances with her, don't bother because she hasn't got any 'puppy making facilities' anyway!

Kimba - stop letting every dog you meet bully you - you are a doberman and can look after yourself

Maddie - stop eating charliegoo everytime he is chasing a ball - I know it is fun and the only time anyone actually runs fast enough for you to want to chase

Jasper - stop worrying me - I am worried enough about your front leg without having to worry about your back ones too, and I don't need a wake up call at 4.45am every morning - I know you are there, you know I'm there and I will be getting up in 45mins :wub: :wub:

Saffy, try being a lady and not 'cleaning' yourself and making sound like you are really enjoying it :rolleyes:

And stop trying to jump over next doors fence! It wont do your hips any good! :rolleyes:

You dont have to nick every bit of food before it hits the floor. You're a labrador but are far from starving! :laugh:

Neo, you dont have to bark and lunge at every passer by, human or canine. They aren't all scary.

Also, bikes and kites wont eat you.

And stop picking on your sister! She wont fight back so not worth your effort. :rolleyes:

And stop de-stuffing every toy that you get. Your sister might like a cuddly toy to sleep with.

Shadow - Stop hot wiring cars....Chasing the police will only get you into trouble!

Jack - Calling all the Mr Rockets in the phonebook and barking 'BLAST OFF' may seem funny... just remember to withhold the number first!

Guiness - Breathing in helium from balloons and floating over the fence and nipping down to the Co-op for cakes is clever but very naughty!

Sky - Whatever you're doing in the garden with pieces of 2" by 4" a BMX ramp and a fridge door seems a little out of the ordinary?

Dudley - Hiding in piles of leaves, jumping out and scaring the vicar is funny, well done and keep up the good work.........