UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healing Thoughts Desperately Needed Please.

tracey.s

This little sweetheart is coco. He's my new foster baby, and tonight he is seriously ill in the vets. :err:

He was originally removed from a local travellers camp in a shocking state. He's been doing really well while he's been here. He's put on a little bit of weight and is gaining confidence. Looking for affection and wanting to play. He's only a baby of around 18 weeks old.

He seemed a little quieter than normal this morning, didn't want his breakfast, but, nothing i could specifically say was wrong with him,other than he seemed lethargic. I rang the vet but couldn't get him in until late afternoon. I just knew he needed to be seen quicker. I don't know why, just a feeling i had. Things happened quickly from there. He started being sick, and his breathing seemed heavy. I got him in the car and took him straight to the vet. By the time we got there he was very weak. He couldn't stand. Couldn't lift his head, and he felt very cold. :err:

They admitted him straight away and he's on a drip, very ill. The vets don't know what the problem is and he's getting supportive therapy of fluids and antibiotics intravenously.

The report this evening was he's had a couple of litres of fluids, and he has lifted his head and had a look around but, he's still very poorly. This little boy so deserves a wondeful happy life. Could you please, please, send him as many healing thoughts as you can muster?

Coco :love:

001.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic