UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Short Update On Mal

BillyMalc

Glad to hear Mal's picking up a bit :flowers: . Daisy has also been very picky about her food and the meds have made her a bit sick. PAH do blocks of frozen mince - tripe seems to go down well here :wacko:

Recipe is

First open back door and all windows

Put block of minced tripe in a pan of water and bring to the boil giving it a good stir every now and then to break up the mince

Add pasta and some frozen mixed veg (unless you are really good and finely chop carrots, broccoli etc)

Leave cooking for as long as the pasta needs and I recommend retiring to the back garden during this time.

When cooked allow to cool (light some scented candles and leave doors and windows open) and feed dollops throughout the day.

Good luck at the vets - me and Daisy have a 9 o'clock appt today as well.

Glad to hear Mal's picking up a bit :flowers: . Daisy has also been very picky about her food and the meds have made her a bit sick. PAH do blocks of frozen mince - tripe seems to go down well here :wacko:

Recipe is

First open back door and all windows

Put block of minced tripe in a pan of water and bring to the boil giving it a good stir every now and then to break up the mince

Add pasta and some frozen mixed veg (unless you are really good and finely chop carrots, broccoli etc)

Leave cooking for as long as the pasta needs and I recommend retiring to the back garden during this time.

When cooked allow to cool (light some scented candles and leave doors and windows open) and feed dollops throughout the day.

Good luck at the vets - me and Daisy have a 9 o'clock appt today as well.

thanx for that chicken! Our Mal, however, is vegan ;) The alternative for the above is wholemeal pancakes with unsalted peanut butter - the smell of which is rather less off-putting :P

Well, just back from the vet's for his post-op check-up. The vet was very pleased with how he looked, but unfortunately hadn't received any news regarding biopsies etc. :( Was to be expected, as in all likelyhood the lab has only received it today, but of course I was hoping to be put out of my misery. Mal himself was only to happy to be given attention by another woman! :rolleyes: :laugh:

We're back next week for his stitches to be taken out and hopefully we'll have some (good!) news by then. Thank you so much for your continued well wishes for my boy, you really don't know how much they are appreciated! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: