UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello Everyone

jezza

Hi everyone :flowers:

I joined this website a couple of days ago (after a recommendation from Jemimap) and after looking around I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Lucy, I am 30 and from Wakefield. I am owned by two doggies Molly and Lenny, two guinea pigs Pickle and Squeak and lots of tropical fish :biggrin:

Heres some pics.

Happy Lenny

thursday051.jpg

Skinny Molly

IMG_0075.jpg

Piggies

DSC00608.jpg

Great website by the way :biggrin:

Welcome to the Refuge. Gorgeous pets!

I live in Derbyshire (so not that far from you) with my Wiccaweys collie, Mya, 5 cats and several dogs who get looked after here while their owners are at work or on holiday.

Diane

Anywhere near Bakewell? I have just been on holiday there. I love it in the peaks! I would love to be a pet sitter but one of my dogs is dog aggressive so I don't think he'd like loads of dogs running around, sleeping in his bed :laugh:

hello and welcome too :flowers:

I'm only 20 minutes from the peaks, it's great for walks (when the weather is kind) :)

hello and thank you for all the replies :biggrin:

L n H, we are going back to the same place in the peaks next year too so I hope the weather is good, this year we had a few good days and a few not so good!

Edited by jezza

• 2 weeks later...