UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wont Be Doing Any Fostering For A While...................

kasi

Beacuse we have an addition to the family :biggrin:

Meet Lily..........orignally called Precious.

DSC02948.jpg

I collected her on Sunday and although she is a very scared and nervous dog she is settling in well :biggrin: Jenny is just looking at her as if to say "oh another one" but is taking more interest in her as the days go by. Normally Jenny start to play once they have been here 4/5 days so by the weekend that should have started providing Lily is up for it :rolleyes: Lily's story is very sad but with a brilliant ending so rather than go on I am just going to put a link in so you can read it yourself.

Precious Now renamed Lily

Like Jenny when she was found she had got 8 pups with ther, all of which have been rehomed. All I can say is that when I saw her photo I knew I had got to bring her to stay with me. It ws just a gut instinct, the same as with Jenny, and now she is here I am so very glad she is :wub:

So unfortunately until I have settled her in, which may take a while, I cant foster for a while but Cindy understands :biggrin:

Lily and Jenny watching me cook dinner :wub:

DSC02951.jpg

Perhaps because I already knew she was now safe but sadness wasn't the sense I had of this story - I found it more a wonderful story of triumph over adversity. She's obviously a spirited lady.

Hope Precious will blossom in your care and you & she will have many happy times together. Maybe you'll even hear nice tales of those pups from time to time - would be a nice ending to their story together after what they've been through to survive :flowers: