UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Agility Brags

kirisox

• 2 months later...
Today we came 5th in Intermediate Agility and therefore now have enough points for our agility warrant :partytime:

Well done to Karen (Wombat), I heard Levi's name at least twice today :speak_cool:

Sorry, bit slow at the moment, thanks :biggrin: and well done on your agility warrant :thumbsup_still:

Dudley got an 8th in elementary jumping and a 10th in starters agility on Saturday and Milton Keynes.

There was a time I thought I'd never get a clear round let alone a place. It's taken 3 years and we've got 3 places in the last month.

Merlin, (no confidence) went through the tunnel on his third lesson after solidly refusing previously. AND he was so pleased with himself I collapsed in an emotional heap. :wub: :mecry:

Izzy, on the other hand, only barked at the dogs in the ajoining class and did the wall of death for 50% of the time this week. A vast improvement on the 100% in the previous 2 classes :biggrin:

Well done Paula and Dudley :partytime:

Sounds like you've welland truly cracked the clear rounds then :biggrin:

Some good solid progress then angelad, with everyone having lots of fun :rolleyes: hope you all continue to improve and enjoy :)

Well he's either turned a corner or he's lulling me into a false sense of security but Dudley got 3 out of 3 clears rounds on Saturday with no biting and only a little bit of barking.

Little Suzi got her first KC jumping clear round too, she was a little star even though she decided to leap off the top of the seesaw before it had even started tipping in the open agility.

Got a 5th with a great clear round at Scottish Kennel Club show yesterday, really pleased as this was the first outdoor show we have had a clear at, Bilbo tends to get distracted.

Also ran a nice round with 5 faults on a tricky novice course with lots of traps and managed to shout loud enought to stop him going onto the dog walk. :biggrin: