UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Susie My Sweet-natured Girl

hugapup

Hi all

After being a transporter for the Oldies club and other rescues for many years, now we have decided to give more help.

Losing three of our dogs through old age was heart breaking. :mecry:

I thought that I would love a new dog (one or two) but OH said that we would be better looking after a foster dog so just to let you all know this is my first foster dog. She is a little angel although letting go can be very hard for me, I'm sure that I will shred a few tears along the way.

So OH has spoken to Liz and she has agreed to let me have a foster dog after I have fostered one hundred dogs for her. What a task!!!!

Sorry don't know how to put the picture on here so this is the link to Sweet Susie

http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=2386

Cheryl & Mike xxx

Edited by hugapup

I would like to say she was good with cats but as we don't have any cats in our home I am unable to give any information about this.

Susie was amazed when she first see Thumper the bunny, she sniff him and watch him go around my friends garden but soon got fed up and went back indoors. Looks like Susie thinks Bunnies are ok to have around but boring. :rolleyes:

Cheryl & Mike xxx

Cheryl and Mike I just wanted to say well done by fostering, I think you'll find it a little hard to say goodbye at times but the good feeling you get will make up for it.

Fostering is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done and I'm sure you're going to say the same.

Suzie is gorgeous by the way.