UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

14 Yr Old Crossbreed Lost On Walk Warrington

owl

Info from yesterday on the doglost link says:

"Spoken to owners daughter, they have been out searching. Today Jess has been sighted on a local council estate on Francess Street, Sutton, St Helens WA9 at approx 2.00 p.m. today. She was in a garden and the house owner shooed her away, the children have been helping the owners look for Jess. If she returns to the house where she was sighted they will leave food for her and can shut their gate if she goes in the garden. The owners have been leaving a scent trail back to their own house. There are a few industrial estates and open fields in the area."

Am too far away to help search but have everything crossed this lovely girl will be found, will crosspost the DL link.

Let's hope she stays in that area. She is sideways on to the motorway but is away from the high speed roads I was thinking of. Will watch out for information being posted here. We only have a 2 seater car at the moment so I'm not sure if it's worth us going to look out or not. She would either have to sit on a seat politely next to me or sit on my knee. Plus I have to bear in mind I have to take Sheena to the vets on Tuesday and she has an open wound from her operation so I'm not sure if it would be a good idea. However I could try to catch the dog and stand around waiting for someone to come take her from me. How far is Frances St from where they lost her in the first place? Did the owner say how far she has travelled. Burtonwood is an area where there is a lot of housing but also a lot of open countryside. It is also the site of an old RAF base. There are a couple of farms round there as well. If she is contained on a housing estate that would be great.

I can't find Francess St on my map. Have been going cross-eyed trying to find it. I realise the dog may no longer be there but thought I could maybe start there. I still can't see the link. Must be my pc. Is there a search party out today? Maybe I'm not needed anyway.

I can't find Francess St on my map. Have been going cross-eyed trying to find it. I realise the dog may no longer be there but thought I could maybe start there. I still can't see the link. Must be my pc. Is there a search party out today? Maybe I'm not needed anyway.

It's actually Francis St. Am taking dogs out now so will go in that direction.

It sounds as though they know where the burger van is too. Why can't they come to an agreement that the man gives them a ring when the dog is there. I'm sure the dog will hang about waiting to be fed. Sneakily give her a sausage when the family are there and grab the collar. Or am I being dim? Has she not got a collar on. Surely if it's lunch time there will be a lot of people there so they must be able to get her between them all?