UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Love My Dog Because...

JACKYSIAN

I love Alfie because when he looks into my eyes he sees into my soul

I love Tilly because of her huge heart, the love and joy that radiates from her and the love she shows to everyone she meets

I love Rodaidh for his sweet and gentle nature and because his idea of perfect happiness is to be with me

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spud because he's lovely all the way through to the middle and he reminds me so much of his mum Celeste

Daisy because i have never laughed so much at a dog, she's completly bonkers, i could quite happily wring her neck on occasion tho' :glare:

I love Charlie because he has a gentle, nurturing soul and deep down is still my puppy

I love George because he is animated and despite his tough bravado deep down he is a mummys boy

I love Revel because he is just so special and I didnt know my life had been missing something until he came along

:wub:

I love: :wub:

BJ (bridge baby) - cos she was my very first baby who always treated me & my babies like we were her babies! :wink:

Troy (bridge baby) - cos he always gave all of his heart, most of all when he saved Ben's life :wub:

as well as :wub:

Bonnie She knows me even better than I know myself :dry:

Rosie she's all of the best bits of Troy & Bonnie rolled into one spoilt rotten but totally lovable madam who can make her tear ducts cry on demand :mecry: when she wants something :dry:

Cole aka Scooby Don't....(he jumped out of a 2nd storey window onto a patio & got off with muscular bruising to his hind legs & a small scrape under his chin, just to get to his "mammy").......I have never seen a dog more devoted to his 13 yr old "mammy", he's her protector, cheer leader, squishy cushion, and soul dog who pines every time they're apart, all in one big daft lump

& last but not least....

TJ Troy Junior - cos he brought laughter, sunshine and a belief in the future into all our hearts after Troy's death, but most especially for Ben. (I swear that there are times when we could easily believe that TJ is Troy re-incarnated with a wicked sense of humour :wacko: )

I like this thread, I've never really thought about voicing these feelings before but I'm glad that I could

Dee

Eddie - because he's a little git who makes me laugh so much

Charliegoo - because he's the first dog I was allowed to call mine, and I think he's turned out pretty much perfect - he excels at everything he tries to do, and he's just fab :biggrin: