UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Photos Of The Choccy Prince!

JoT

It has come to my attention that my mad old boy, Tricks, has something of a fan club (one of whom, who shall remain nameless, refers to him as the 'Choccy Prince' and 'HRH Tricks of Choccington' :rolleyes: :biggrin: ). So I thought it was about time I took some more photos of him.

These are some taken this morning after quite a long walk. He was tired and wanting to get comfy in the armchair. He didn't seem too sure about the chocolate-coloured throw. Perhaps he thought that it didn't show off his own rich chocolate colouring to its best advantage...

Tricky.jpg

Tricky1.jpg

Tricky2.jpg

TrickyNextLast.jpg

TrickyLast.jpg

Your Majesty :king_right:

I noticed that you recently made an official visit in the Tricky Transporter and wondered if your staff were good enough to attach a flag to the bonnet?

Please thank your press secretary for your latest photographs, you are as handsome and regal as ever, :wub: :wub:

Your dedicated fan and loyal subject xx

Your Majesty :king_right:

I noticed that you recently made an official visit in the Tricky Transporter and wondered if your staff were good enough to attach a flag to the bonnet?

Please thank your press secretary for your latest photographs, you are as handsome and regal as ever, :wub: :wub:

Your dedicated fan and loyal subject xx

:laugh: :flowers:

Tricks :wub: :wub: :wub:

I've got another 'regal canine' here (most recently referred to as a 'royal pain in the bum' however :rolleyes: ) by the name of Malcolm. I can see him and Tricks swap stories about their respective kingdoms and subjects! :laugh:

I'm a member of Malcolm's fan club! He's one of my favourite forum dogs. :wub:

He's obviously done his best to "fidget" the throw onto the floor!

I'm proud to have met him several times now and will join his fan club anyday! :wub:

Hey Tracey, Tricks says you are welcome to join his fan club but you need to remember to call him 'Your Highness'. He says that you have slipped up in this respect during previous meetings and it hasn't gone unnoticed... :laugh:

:wub: :wub: At least he seems to have stopped trying to eat the cushions once he has "rearranged" the throws :laugh: That used to be his favourite pass time here.

He looks wonderful btw :wub:

Hiya Rachel: he doesn't eat cushions, because that would be most un-princelike!. He does like to rub his head on cushions and covers though. :rolleyes:

He says he feels wonderful and is enjoying the adulation of his loyal subjects. :king_right: