• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't seem like 6 months since Sooty went to the bridge Carole

The six bleakest months of my 50+ years Margaret

For Sooty :GroupHug:

Thank you

He is a very lucky boy indeed...............(and when did you sneak Bob in :unsure: )

Levi is looking good as well, wasn't she a short term foster :laugh: :laugh:

Bob came in January, poundie transport run that we held overnight. He took such a shine to Martin that there's no way he could go anywhere else. To be honest, it was too soon after Sooty for me, I couldn't celebrate and announce his arrival, but I wouldn't want to be without the little beggar now.

Levi came to stay for a week on 1st July last year, somehow I don't think I'm quite getting the hang of this fostering lark....................

:biggrin: :biggrin: Sooty guided him to you. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I'm absolutely sure she did, not Sooty's style to send something as simple as a rainbow............................

Edited by Carole Stitcher

He looks a little love along with Bob Guess Levi likes her food, we've got one like that . What are the other two's names?

Levi without food would be like the Vatican without a Pope..................

The other two are Ruth and Noah, litter siblings we adopted from HWAR in Jan 2005 who were given the very best foster care by Chickentikka. They have been marvellous with all the dogs who have trooped through our doors since then.

Carole,

I'm so pleased for you... I wont say I told you so ----- BUT I DID

Lynn

xxxx

Have you never been told Lynn that no-one loves a smart a** :biggrin:

Wee man big hugs and lots of reiki to poorly eyes

love

Edith

x

Thank you for that Edith, it will be much appreciated by all of us.

a BIG well done to the vet and a welcome to a very warm and loving home Milo, I'm sure you'll lack of nothing from now onCongratulations Carole can't wait to see pictures of his new adventures (specially looking forwards to tug-o-war-ones )

Will be ringing you soon Vivian, I'm nearly to the point now where I can talk without too many tears

:GroupHug: for you carol its 6 months tomorrow i lost jaffa so my heart goes out to you.

I appreciate that thought Laura, we both went through so much at about the same time.

Thank you to everyone who has welcomed Milo, he's settling in quite well and is really quite clever. He spent a lot of time yesterday telling me that the phone was ringing. He didn't bark, just kept walking from me to the phone and then back again. As I am quite likely to go deaf in the near future, (he spent two hours solid today playing with a squeaky dumbell, very loudly) that ability will probably come in very handy.

Bob and he aren't exactly the instant pals that I has hoped they would be, but Milo's eyes were bothering him a lot yesterday and Bob has had a very poorly tummy today so with a bit of luck things will improve once they are both feeling better. At least there's no problem with them fighting, they're just ignoring each other.

Had to do this as three posts, too many quotes, too many emoticons for one post.

Have you never been told Lynn that no-one loves a smart a** :biggrin:

Aww.. you know you love me really

Seriously, I am so pleased for you - Milo couldn't have found a better place to be and I know he'll be loved like a loved thing!

Let me know when you're up for a natter

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Lynn

(aka: Ms. Smartassets!)