UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sheena Needs Loving Thoughts Please

Jacobean

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't got any time to spare with this as the lump is huge unfortunately. I believe Holistic treatment could take a while to work but I don't know? Could be very wrong here. If we don't act now we lose her in a few months, whether cancerous or not, as this isn't a normal lump. It's grown outwards but is actually growing inwards at a quicker rate. We can all feel it. It was all stagnant but has suddenly ballooned.

Well it's early days but I'm really pleased. It's like Sheena knows exactly what is going on and is really up for all of this. She is bright, chirpy and cheeky today. I'm so pleased now that we didn't do all of this last year. The state of her mind I was worried we might not get her back from the operating table. She is now such a happy, bouncy girl. She is taking great delight in tormenting the others with her buster collar. Yes she has one on already as tried to fiddle with her stitches last night would you believe. I knew she was a tinker so had her hat ready. I'll try and take a piccie of her in it later cos I think she looks really cute when she's not ramming me in the legs. All of your thoughts are working and you're doing her proud. Thank you!!