UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sexual Partners

yena

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm

You should do what you are happy and comfy with...

In having had quite a few sexual partners, i have learned a lot about myself and a lot about life and people and all that deep and meaningful stuff.

In having had more than one sexual partner at a time (no not thousands, no orgies, im reliably informed that three is not an orgy!), i have again learned lots about me and about other people and that kind of thing.

Do what you want to do, dont hurt anyone, never lie, always discuss things and do so openly and honestly, dont do anything you are not happy about doing.

See no problems wtih that, but its not for everyone (nor is it for me forever).

I dont think there is a 'right' and a 'wrong' when it comes to how many people you have shared intimate relations with, or whether there have been occasions with plural partners... what i will say though, is sex is whilst not the be all and end all of life, it IS an important part of a relationship and life is too short to go through it unsatisified!

I know from talking with friends, that just because you have lots of sexual partners doesn't mean that you have had lots of good sex, etc.

How true is that (not that I know personally of course!)

Reminds me of a friend who thought picking up a new bloke in a bar each weekend would help boost her self esteem.It actually did completely the reverse as I watched her allow herself to be consistently used and abused by various arseholes (plus catch a few unsociable diseases) which slowly chipped away and destroyed her confidence in the process.Invariably they all left the next morning and the final straw came when one actually left some money on her bedside cabinet when he left.She was so upset and I could have murdered him but quite honestly it probably was what needed to happen to stop her doing it.

I'm also for doing whatever you want as long as it's legal and consenting.

Although I was alarmed to find my local car park is on the internet dogging site :unsure: I'm not planning on visiting :laugh:

You do have to be careful that you don't catch any horrible diseases though, unfortunately I found that out the hard way.

I had cervical cancer when I was 33 ( I am now 51 ) and I had to have a total hysterectomy, the doctors told me that I had actually caught it from my oh and that you are not just sleeping with him/her but with all their previous partners as well :sick01: .

Terri

I don't think it matters much whether you have had one sexual partner for your whole life or whether you've had a million and one partners, provided you're happy.

I've had periods of time when I've had no sexual partners and periods of time when I've had one for every night of the week. They are a bit like buses :laugh: :laugh:

In an ideal world I suppose if people are in a long term relationship then that should be an exclusive relationship. Generally speaking though I tend to find they aren't. I know a lot of people who believe they are in exclusive relationships, many of them aren't. I'm currently in an exclusive long term relationship, if it stays exclusive it will be the first that ever has.

Mmmmmm, more than one sexual partner at the same time. I don't see a problem with that either provided all the people involved consent.

Note to self, must try to find a couple of consenting men.

Mmmm - interesting!

Personally I think it is each to their own - whatever makes you happy then go for it. as far as one sexual partner in a lifetime goes well that is certainly not for me - I would be far too worried that I was missing something. Having said that i have a few friends who have been with their partners for years and have never 'indulged' elsewhere and are perfectly happy which is great.

To be honest I struggle to maintain a one on the go at a time scenario - I am a very 'sexual' person I suppose and like plenty of variety in my life, i am also a commitmentaphobic so having a few on the go at once suits me down to the ground - can get tricky at times though but to me that is half the fun. Some would say that makes me shallow and selfish but at the end of the day i am living my life to suit me not to suit what others think i should be doing.

As to more than one in the bed at the same time - well erm, better not answer that one. Though if you seriously need a couple of willing males Jackie just shout!!!

If I'm in a relationship then I'm definitely a one-man girl and I've never had a one night stand. I have had a couple of 'flings' where I've only gone out with a guy a few times but generally if I sleep with someone then it's in the context of a relationship and therefore I'm single and celibate at the moment :rolleyes: I know that I could easily go out and find some random guy to sleep with but that doesn't do anything for me tbh, it's just not my thing although I don't have a problem with other people doing it, I have plenty of friends who do. I think as long as you're careful and you're happy and secure with yourself then it's nobody's business who you sleep with. I can't imagine only ever having had sex with one person though... I'm still well in single figures myself but I have enjoyed the small bit of variety that I've had!! :biggrin:

I think as long as its what you want and you are keeping safe then do what the hell you want. I met my hubby when I was 14 :suicide_anim: and have only ever slept with him, he had been with 3 before me, he was 18! I dont feel as though I have missed out on anything, in fact Im quite happy to abstain altogether :hehehmn: not that my hubby agrees!

Hmm good question. :unsure:

I guess one partner at a time for sex is ok. I have never cheated or do intend to. With my ex hubby I'd have loved to cheated, but I didn't.

With Dave, my 2nd hubby as much as he gets me riled sometimes, I still wouldn't cheat. There are other ways for both sexes to get fulfillment without cheating. :ohmy:

To cut to the chase, 1 partner at a time. Marriage means staying faithful.

There are always Mr Whizzies

:ohmy: Probly get a warning for that. :wink:

:laugh: :laugh:

Kazz xx