UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dylan

redditchlady

Can we have some positive thoughts for our little man please.

He just isn't right. I have to call the vets back at 3.45 today and update them.

We suspect he has had a small stroke in the night.

He has slept all morning and we have to keep him quiet and warm. I have sprayed around him with rescue remedy.

Poor little man is on heart pills and Vivitonin. There isn't a lot more the vets can do.

All I know is that we can't lose him. :mecry:

For those that don't know our little man, the vet suspects he is at least 15. We rescued him via Houndsavers Laura about 16 months ago.

Kazz xx

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, have our own vets mobile number as he isnt in this afternoon. Dyl is fast asleep on his bed right by me. I had to cover him over with his fleece blanket as he was cold.

His rear left leg keeps shaking every time I stroke him. It was the other side he was wobbling on earlier on.

I am going to ring the vet as soon as Dave comes home and ask for a home visit rather than stressing him out taking him to vets. I can't risk extra pressure on his heart. Sorry I'm rambling.

I think we may have to let him go. I can't let him suffer although he is sleeping now. Will see what the vet says later on.

Thanks again for all the good thoughts.

Kazz xx