UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Its A Bit Odd.

emma

:biggrin: Is that one of these new designer breeds? Great photo - you should send it in for like a calender or something, they'd definately use it.

It's the Golden Cheshire Two Head - very smart apparently but costs a fortune to feed :laugh: :laugh:

Emma, great pic, you'd never get my two in a pose like that but you are welcome to try :D

Is that one of these new designer breeds? Great photo - you should send it in for like a calender or something, they'd definately use it.
It's the Golden Cheshire Two Head - very smart apparently but costs a fortune to feed

It is quite a rare breed aswell. :cool: :laugh:

Emma, great pic, you'd never get my two in a pose like that but you are welcome to try :D

No to worry. I do not have a clue how Lucky down Amber down like that. :wacko: :laugh: I would love to give it a go to get some good ones of your 2. If you want me to try drop me a PM. :wink:

Fantastic pic.

If you have a nearby rescue you might want to offer your skills to them. Richard (the Sane) comes here every few weeks and we now have a fantastic record of the dogs PLUS much better pics to help rehome them.