UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Little Ruby Roo

akitas

She arrived last night at my place. She is a bit bewildered about what is going on, but beside that, she is a real sweetheart.

A bit slow, but hey, for 14 years she is doing pretty well.

We took her for a short walk today and my daughter remarked, that it is very relaxing walking her.

She just potters around, has lots of sniffs and rolls in some indefinate... :wacko:

Anybody who will adopt her is a very lucky person.

She loves her cuddles and company.... She is just :wub: :wub: :wub:

Here are a few pictures....

ruby2.jpg

ruby3.jpg

ruby4.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby definately perked up today. Even had a little run around in the garden earlier on and she rewarded us with a waggy tail....

She still hasn't eaten much, if any. Hopefully she will come around eventually.

She likes to be where the kids are, hoping they drop some food when they are eating :laugh:

She is just lovely to have around :wub:

Sometimes they won't eat properly to start with, won't do a poop for a while, or have accidents in the house. She's possibly a bit bewildered by all these new humans and surroundings and maybe a bit stressed. She should soon come round.

She reminds me a bit of my beloved Jake. Those little legs and ever so feet and her coat is very similar too. He used to get a lot of comments about his coat as it was gorgeous and soft. He was always spotlessly white too. Not looking. Can't have. Could throw a strop if I have to keep looking at this dog.

Little update on Ruby, especially as I got a nice present for her through the post today. Thanks Liz!

She settled in very well and is happy pottering around in the garden. When we go out she loves to come with us, but we don't take her on long walks.

She is now happy sitting next to one of us for cuddles and strokes.

She eats her food now, especially if I top it up with something special :)

Here are some more pics (what she is wearing was in the post today)

Ruby-oldie-bed.jpg

Ruby-oldie1.jpg

Rubybone.jpg