UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Little Ruby Roo

akitas

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update on Ruby.

Either she has settled in now really well, or the heart med she is on now has helped her, or maybe both?

Beside that it is not so hot anymore.

She is a real cheeky girl :)

We taught her useful things like.... jumping on the sofa for a cuddle, jumping on our lap for a cuddle...

We are really goo in teaching these sort of things :rolleyes: :biggrin:

To our defence, the sofa is the only place where she doesn't get stepped on by mad collies in the morning :)

Kioko, my Sheba, took a rather strange liking to Ruby, she must mistake her for a boy... Or is it a size thing???

Ruby being the only dog in my house similar size as Kioko :biggrin:

Ruby does stand up for everything she thinks belongs to her, which from her point of view is everything :laugh:

I suppose she would be happier in a house with less dogs, but takes it all in her stride...

She is a fantastic little dog. We really love her and it lightens up my day when I was out and come back home and see little Ruby jumping up and down and wagging her tail happy to see me... :wub: :wub: :wub:

She is just lovely. :wub: Sheena didn't go a lot on the other dogs when she first arrived and is now inseparable from the Viz. Now quite likes Issie. It's great when they find their feet and you see a change in them like that. You might find the longer she stays she will be wanting doggie companions in her next home. I think Sheena would be lost as an only dog now that she has learnt all about doggie companionship and how much she loves playfighting Viz stylie.