UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introduce Yourself

Pingu

My name is Joan. I am the proud owner of Harry the cat - short for Harrison Ford (sigh), on the avatar and who will be 17 next Tuesday, Princess Tiffany (aka Tiff the Tart) came to us from Wiccaweys 2 years ago next Tuesday (coincidence) and Charlie the slug slayer Parker (aka Asnoballs) who is 8 months - ish). He's also a Wiccaweys dog - well he was. We had Charlie in February.

All three are rescue animals.

I am married and live in Loughborough

Thought I'd like to get to know people on here.

Joan

:flowers:

My name is Joan. I am the proud owner of Harry the cat - short for Harrison Ford (sigh), on the avatar and who will be 17 next Tuesday, Princess Tiffany (aka Tiff the Tart) came to us from Wiccaweys 2 years ago next Tuesday (coincidence) and Charlie the slug slayer Parker (aka Asnoballs) who is 8 months - ish). He's also a Wiccaweys dog - well he was. We had Charlie in February.

All three are rescue animals.

I am married and live in Loughborough

Thought I'd like to get to know people on here.

Joan

:flowers:

I've put his in the wrong b...... place

J x

HELLO to you to and thank you for your welcome said the woman with a bunch of flowers :flowers: .

I think I am all over the place on this forum :closedeyes:

Will keep trying.

I am used to Wiccaweys Forum and I know how to get around it but when I log on here I want to see who has read/ responded to my posts and I haven't got a cfl ucing clew how do do this. HELP :king_right:

Joan :rolleyes:

Hello, :wavey:

I'm Tricia, I have been involved with Greyhound Rescue West Of England for a little while now, i foster for them, i also take in fosters for other rescues when needed, i spend all my time with my 3 Afghan hounds, 3 rescue greyhounds, 2 papillons, and any Foster's i may have, my children have all grown up,

and hubby's at work, so rescue has filled my days :flowers:

I recognize a few names on here already,

Tricia

Hi Tricia

I noticed the other day that you'd joined - was waiting for the chance to say "helloooo" to you.

I'm a newbie here myself - still trying to find my way around and being daunted by them all!

Mrs B

(more usually recognised by reference to my four pawed friends, Tigger and Daisy!)

Edited by Mrs B

Guest pumpkinpie

Well where do I start?

I am Naomi, married to David. We have two daughters, Eden (8) and Freya (3). We are owned by two gorgeous cats.. Hepsy (10) and Senga (10). As of today we are now the new family to Jakobi (AKA : Jack), also on my avatar, who is 17 months and the most gorgeous Trailhound :wub:

I have been looking into getting a Trailhound for nearly two years and so really can't quite believe that he is here!

I am a stay at home mum who never has a minute to herself and enjoys being busy!

David is an artist who also works for the arts council part time and Eden and Freya spend al their time making as much mess as possible so that I don't get bored or ever feel that I haven't got enough to do !

I found this site by recommendation and think it's fantastic!!!

Can see that I may well get hooked! Which is I guess cheeper than being hooked on ebay, my other passion! :wink:

Looking forward to noseying around on here......

Well where do I start?

I am Naomi, married to David. We have two daughters, Eden (8) and Freya (3). We are owned by two gorgeous cats.. Hepsy (10) and Senga (10). As of today we are now the new family to Jakobi (AKA : Jack), also on my avatar, who is 17 months and the most gorgeous Trailhound :wub:

I have been looking into getting a Trailhound for nearly two years and so really can't quite believe that he is here!

I am a stay at home mum who never has a minute to herself and enjoys being busy!

David is an artist who also works for the arts council part time and Eden and Freya spend al their time making as much mess as possible so that I don't get bored or ever feel that I haven't got enough to do !

I found this site by recommendation and think it's fantastic!!!

Can see that I may well get hooked! Which is I guess cheeper than being hooked on ebay, my other passion! :wink:

Looking forward to noseying around on here......

Hello Naomi from the land of Trailies :wavey: I would love to see more photos of Jakobi :wub:

hello :wavey:

my name is Mel, live in essex with OH Keith and 2 cats Simba & Domino.

we are moving house soon and will then be rescuing a doggy :biggrin:

Hi Mel :wavey: Have you seen the Refuge cat show? A great chance to show of Simba & Domino :biggrin:

Marion

Guest meg_magic

:cool: Hello!

My name is Zoe and I work at a rescue.

At the moment I have:

Evie a 3year old x breed female dog from sri lanka

Zippy a 1 year old female abbyssininan guinea-pig

Tilly a 1 year old female smooth hair guinea-pig

Willow a 13 year old tortie/tabby female DSH cat

Bess a 1 year old black dwarf lop rabbit spayed female

Dibble a 1 year old grey dwarf rabbit neutered male

They are all rescues apart from the two guinea-pigs who were bought from a pet shop to keep our single guinea-pig company after her sister had died and there were no females at any local rescues for homing. Not even at mine!!! :ohmy:

xx

:D

Guest katherinestorey

Hi I'm Katherine and live in Wiltshire with the following animals:

Murphy - blue roan cocker spaniel

Harry - orange roan cocker spaniel

Sebastian (Seb to his friends) - lop-earred bun

KT - guinea pig with freaky hair!

Harriet - guinea pig long-haired (aptly named due to her orange roan colouring!)

Stanley - rat

Milo - hamster

I've been married a month today to my wonderful husband Dave who puts up with my desire for 'furries'!! Both my boys, Murph and Harry were our page boys at the wedding and behaved impecabily! :wub: Will post piccies when I work out how to master the art!

Enjoy reading the threads - particularly as I'm nosey! :D

Katherine

Hello :wavey: This is a bit scarey but here goes.

My name is Su and I live in Sidcup with my OH Mac who will retire at the end of the summer term...next year! We have 3 grown up children and 3 grandchildren. I have 4 wonderful dogs, Dilly, Tiffy and Pepper who are all standard poodles and the lummox called Annie who is a year old next week. She is a bloodhound X dalmatian who came as a 10 week foster and had to stay!! There are also 3 resident cats, Abbie a petite tortoiseshell rescue, Clarence a bullying longhaired rescue and Jessie the tabby.

I have done some fostering and transport.

Su

Guest Swooshee

Hi everyone,

Thanks to tegk68 for the welcome message. :)

My name is is Arlene and I live in Nottingham with my husband Rob, our tabby cat Maxwell who is 19 (as the eldest of our furries I thought he should have first mention), and our collies Kira (who came to us from HWAR) and Dylan (from Four Paws rescue). I look forward to being a part of this group.

Thanks also to Dominique for telling me about The Refuge.

Hi

After Arlene mentioning me I thought I had better come and introduce myself as Ive been lurking for a few days! :Lurking:

Im Dominique and I have 2 dogs, the first a 5 year old jrxbeagle type called Bee who I have had since a pup. Then Jasper a 7 year old orange roan cocker spaniel and is a rescue (who was castrated on Monday and is being a typical man!!).