UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

15 Minutes Of Fame .......

jazziej

Mother and son Ronnie and Jack (see their profile on www.oldies.org.uk) our two delightful fosters along with yours truly may be appearing on the Paul O' Grady Show on Wednesday 9 May at 5:00 PM on Channel 4! :cool: :ohmy:

At the moment we are waiting to get a positive response to the show's enquiry, fingers crossed!!! I will keep you all informed if and when I hear more. Remember to set your vc/dvd recorders or prepare a high tea and get ready to mong out lol! :)

Sorry folks. :blush02:

At the moment I am very frustrated, I had a follow up call at 3.30 PM on Tuesday to let me know the producer had still not 'signed off' the show and would Ronnie Jack and I still be available for Wednesday ........ not wishing to let such a great opportunity pass by the OC I said yes, since then nothing! I had been warned that we may not be called forward this time but I feel they could have been more forthcoming.

All is not lost though, the rehome a dog theme is on every month and with 2 months to go before the program holiday break we are still on the books!

I am sorry if you feel let down, I wanted to share my excitement with you all straight away ....... next time, if there is one, I will wait for confirmation and get all the details before posting an announcement!

Thank you for all your good wishes, I will keep them for next time lol.