UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Do You Think Of This?

taylor

whilst browsing I came across this, Im not impressed and would be interested in hearing what you guys think :biggrin:

http://sky.com/living/

He's bl**dy awful!! There has been a few threads discussing him before. I saw a couple of episode of his programme and it was horrible to watch and a recipe for disaster if 'joe bloggs' decided to try what he does. :angry:

Sometimes i think this bloke is a total fruit cake and other times he does have a point. On one of his programmes there was somekind of rottiex on a prong collar and i turned over because i was physically upset by this.

For people who dont know what a prong collar is its this, and yes those spikes are pushed into a dogs neck if it pulls

pinch-collar.jpg

But on the other hand there was a collie who was spooked by kids on skateboards and he was really good and pointed out to the owner that she was a) thinking we can get over this nervousness but at the same time being annoyed that their were kids around. And because she had 2 points of view at the sae time this confused to collie and led to the nervousness with kids getting worse.

But i really dont like this bloke because of his use of prongs etc etc

He also subjected a small dog with a physical problem with walking/moving to a terrible ordeal. He introduced it to his pack, (where it was terrified as it couldn't physically give any real signals due to not being able to move very well, so could not communicate with his dogs). He then tried to get it to swim - the poor dog was again terrified, it was desperately trying.

I've been to dog hydro and it was nothing like this. At the end of 3 weeks he took this poor abused dog to the vet who told him it had a spinal disc problem and the vet advised immediate put to sleep.

So the dog was subjected to 3 weeks of fear and then put to sleep - because of Milan and his pride.

If he'd just had it checked out by the vet first, as decent behaviourists will do... this would have saved the dog pain.

He also tried to treat a dog with OCD by punishing it :angry:

Edited by Lindsay

The one that sticks in my mind was the poor GSD who was a "spinner" this is a poorly understood condition but it is thought to be similar to epilepsy, he had this dog wear a back pack with weights in it to"give him a job" , he bogs off with the dog no better and comes back 6mnths later, and guess what , the dog was still spinning, he turns and gives the camera that sickening smile and says " i am confident that if they stick to my plan the dog will be cured" aaaaaaaaagghhhhhhhhhhh, I HATE HIM :axehead:

What a complete :handjob

couldn't agree more. I can actually feel anger in me just seeing his picture. I don't understand why people are so fascinated, he is a cruel man.

actually thinking about it, humans have always been a bit fascinated with cruelty, haven't they..

Edited by doggie mum