UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

It's A Tigger Gotcha Day

Mrs B

Well it's two years since Tigger came to join us - and he certainly made this a mad house for a while.

We survived, and he got used to us - or perhaps we got used to him, and we're here celebrating his second Gotcha.

DSC00838.jpg

Of course butter wouldn't melt in his mouth!

DSC00833.jpg

Parsnips may take a little longer.

I first saw Tigger at Wicc's Summer show last year, only from a distance though. I remarked to Bernie about if it was the dog off the Wicc's website who had such an amazing story. I was very honoured to actually meet him and get a cuddle the other week. I might have been a little star struck and I'm not sure I'd want to enter against him in a Most Handsome Dog contest either!! :wub:

I first saw Tigger at Wicc's Summer show last year, only from a distance though. I remarked to Bernie about if it was the dog off the Wicc's website who had such an amazing story. I was very honoured to actually meet him and get a cuddle the other week.

I am always delighted when Tigger honours someone with a cuddle - he still doesn't have enough confidence to be certain about people, so when he greets someone in his own special way it brings quite a lump to my throat.

DSC00784.jpg

Not the completely worried boy of two years ago .......... but still with some insecurities.

Don't make him anymore big headed than he already is! :biggrin:

When Tigger's confident enough to be big headed, I'll worry about it then. :biggrin:

Edited by Mrs B